NATGEN PREMIER- HIGH NET-WORTH AUTO CLAIMS SPECIALIST
Responsible for being the primary claim holder for high net worth Auto claims within the Claims Department which includes investigating, researching, determining coverage, estimating damage, negotiating settlements and making recommendations on legal and claim coverage issues. Provide exemplary and expeditious claim service to the policyholder and agent of record. This is an inside position handling Auto claims in multiple venues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Handle assigned claims by determining auto coverage, identifying vehicle damages and resolving auto claims within a set amount of time
- Provide training and support to others across National General on high net worth auto claim processes and procedures
- Work collaboratively with leadership and team members
- Provide excellent customer service to diverse groups of people (vendors, customers, team members, etc.) by meeting customer’s needs in a timely manner and managing expectations as needed
- Direct, control and manage the work of vendor partners to ensure their work meets our expectations in regard to quality and expense
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- Obtain/Maintain appropriate licensing or educational requirements
- 5+ years in auto claims adjusting
- Experience with high net worth personal claim lines
- Thorough knowledge of claims policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently and remotely as a self-starter
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Skills in research, investigation and problem solving
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
- Must be customer focused
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully work in a fast paced, changing environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Experience in Multi-line adjusting
- Experience with High Net Worth Auto Claims is preferred
- Knowledge of high valued vehicles is preferred
- Successful completion of one or more professional designations: (i.e. SCLA, CPCU, AIC, (A) CCP)
- Ability to be a mentor and/or trainer for others
- Ability to speak Spanish (Bilingual)
About National General Holdings:
National General Holdings Corp. is headquartered in New York City. National General traces its roots to 1939, has a financial strength rating of A– (excellent) from A.M. Best, and provides personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, motorcycle, supplemental health, and other niche insurance products. We are a specialty personal lines insurance holding company. Through our subsidiaries, we provide a variety of insurance products, including personal and commercial automobile, homeowners, umbrella, recreational vehicle, supplemental health, lender-placed and other niche insurance products.
National General is a fast paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial organization. Our team members live by and exemplify what we call the 4Es. At National General, we are Energized, Engaged, Empowered, and we Execute every day in order to provide an exceptional experience for our customers! We are passionate about our organization and the value that we add every day. A successful candidate with National General will embody the 4Es. Our team is poised to outperform the competition. We are National General Insurance and with us you can be extraordinary! Come join our team!
Companies and Partners
Direct General Auto & Life, Personal Express Insurance, Century-National Insurance, ABC Insurance Agencies, NatGen Preferred, NatGen Premier, Seattle Specialty, National General Lender Services, ARS, RAC Insurance Partners, Mountain Valley Indemnity, New Jersey Skylands, Adirondack Insurance Exchange, VelaPoint, Quotit, HealthCompare, AHCP, NHIC, Healthcare Solutions Team, North Star Marketing, Euro Accident.
In addition to a phenomenal career opportunity, National General Insurance offers an excellent benefits package including:
• Paid Training
• Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
• Wellness Programs
• Life and Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k w/ Company Match
• Company Paid Holidays & Generous Time-off policy
• Employee Discount Program
• Career Advancement and Development Opportunities
• On-site Healthcare Clinic (Winston-Salem and Cleveland offices)
• On-site Fitness Center (Cleveland and Dallas offices)
• Subsidized parking (Cleveland office)
National General Holdings Corp. is an Equal Opportunity (EO) employer – Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of any characteristic protected by law. Candidates must possess authorization to work in the United States, as it is not our practice to sponsor individuals for work visas.
In the event you need assistance or accommodation in completing your online application, please contact NGIC main office by phone at (336) 435-2000.