Netcredit Senior Loan Processing Section Manager
Why work for Enova?
Here at Enova Financial, we’re anything but conventional. We have fun meeting our customers' individualized needs not only through our extensive marketing relationships, but also our state-of-the-art technology. With career development opportunities and employee recognition programs, we give you the resources necessary to own your career.
Our Operations Team
A collection of knowledgeable, charismatic individuals tasked with handling a majority of Enova's customer interactions. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future.
What you’ll do as a Section Manager II:
- Oversee day to day functions for a team of representatives
- Coach, develop, observe the application of your coaching feedback through associate and team lead performance and execution
- Adjust, approve, track, record, and communicate to employees payroll decisions related to time and attendance
- Communicate and document the necessary information to qualitatively support details necessary for effective performance review and disciplinary actions
- Monitor, identify, analyze, address, and recognize performance metrics in order to provide appropriate constructive feedback, maintain high service levels, and generate production efficiency
- Monitor and analyze trends utilizing department data and reports to make real time business decisions and recommendations.
- Monitor and complete quality reviews to ensure reps are following compliance guidelines and creating the expected customer experience through following business expectations, scripts, and best practices
- Conduct one- on- one meetings, weekly meetings, coaching/developmental plan sessions, and performance reviews in a timely manner
- Partner with supporting business units regarding Bankruptcy, Fraud, Systems, IT, Training, S&O, and QA items to improve response rates and overall effectiveness
- Walk the floor to create awareness, observe call center activity to identify business/ process/ procedural opportunities, and take action for prioritization and implementation
- Assist with administrative responsibilities including updates to customer information, processing of credit card payments, adjusting fees, and canceling payments
- Perform additional functions as assigned by Department Manager/ Director/ and P&L Lead
Why join Enova?
- Wear jeans to work every day? That's right - it is a fun and casual work environment
- Enjoy free coffee and tea 24/7
- Grow your career with training and development to reach goals of advancement
- Enjoy onsite massages to keep you feeling refreshed
- Attend frequent get-togethers - recognition lunches and team events
- Partake in a variety of employee discount programs
- Earn points with the employee rewards program by doing good work, trade them in to buy cool stuff!
- Monday - Friday 11:30am to 8pm and Tuesday - Friday 10:00am to
6:30pm and Saturday 9am to 5:30pm
You’re right for this job if you have:
- 2+ years leadership experience in related capacity
- Previous call center experience
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize, time manage, and meet deadlines
- Self-managed and motivated
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven project leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Must be very comfortable using computers and Microsoft Office Suite
175 W Jackson Blvd; Chicago IL 60604
Hard working people need access to fast, trust-worthy credit and Enova uses advanced technology and analytics to provide that to them. With a focus on non-prime customers and small businesses, we’ve served over 5 millions customers through our six businesses in the US and abroad. We’re born and raised in Chicago and we pride ourselves on hiring smart, driven people who like solving challenging business problems. Our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work some place awesome.”
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. We have 1,500+ employees and your teammates are as passionate about their work as you are. Your manager and team will encourage you to think outside the box and will celebrate your wins with you along the way. We’re big on career growth and make sure you have the tools you need to succeed. On top of that, we also offer competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401k matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. Our Chicago headquarters even offers over 100 different kinds of snacks, a game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, and a variety of different social events.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.