Jellyvision is hiring an Office Manager
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago and we’re giving our team the option of returning in person to the office in the fall of 2021. While we have a flexible approach and aren’t requiring employees to appear in person, the Office Manager is an exception, and will need to be physically present in our office.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes choosing (and using) employee benefits easier and more enjoyable. Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think the best way to achieve that is with a staff that reflects the vast range of ideas, perspectives, and experiences of the millions of people who use our products.
How you’ll help
As COVID-related restrictions become less restrictive, we are taking a flexible approach and letting employees decide for themselves if and when they will be physically present in the office. Our office is reopening in August 2021, and the Office Manager needs to manage our new hybrid work environment, leading with fresh ideas, humility, and enthusiasm. They will make sure our office is clean, organized, and welcoming for employees who come into the office while also looking for ways to ensure our remote employees are fully engaged.
What you’ll do
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office, including managing and growing our Office Coordinators.
- Oversee and maintain office for uninterrupted function, identify and fulfill office supply needs, maintain and manage vendors, and coordinate food delivery.
- Work directly with our IT team to ensure a parity work environment for both in-person and remote work.
- Help us define what’s next for our office space, whether that be renovations or relocation.
- Provide direct administrative support as needed, including scheduling appointments, meetings, and events; booking travel; mailing and shipping packages; and updating our contact database and employee list.
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems.
- Manage our office budget.
Experience you’ll need
- 3+ years of experience managing an office environment, including relocating and/or redesigning an office space
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Organizational and time management skills in spades
- Action oriented
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Decision quality
- Directs work
- Organizational savvy
- Plans and aligns
Jellyvision is committed to fostering a more inclusive workplace where people across all dimensions of diversity and intersectionality, including, but not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, neuro-diversity, gender identity, gender expression, sex, or country of origin are welcomed, valued, and celebrated! We have an opportunity to increase representation at all levels and need your unique talents, background and perspectives. We look forward to your contributions to our team.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!