Snapsheet is seeking an Office Manager to join our growing team!
As an Office Manager, you are energetic, organized, and enjoy helping others. You have experience with managing multiple tasks, driving employee engagement initiatives, and assisting employees with office needs. You will act as the primary point person responsible for making sure our office runs smoothly. You like to create solutions for issues that arise and thrive in an ever-changing environment. You are a self-starter with the keen ability to prioritize tasks. If this sounds like you, keep reading!
How our Office Manager makes an impact:
- Manage receptionist functions including greeting guests, answering phones, ordering supplies and sort/deliver mail
- Manage the daily office upkeep such as maintaining supply areas, kitchens, and conference rooms
- Assist the People Team with onboarding and offboarding team members
- Coordinate employee engagement events including our anniversary programs, monthly remote mailers, communication initiatives, and fun lunches
- Plan the company holiday party, picnic, and events around the office
- Own and reconcile the budget for employee engagement, office supplies, and meals
- Manage relationships with the building, security, and snack vendors (this includes beer & wine selection!)
- Serve as the “all knowing” office guru -- a utility person willing to do what it takes to positively serve and respond to team members inquiries and concerns, to know the happenings of the company’s day and adjust priorities to meet them
Requirements of the Office Manager:
- 1 year office management experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills anticipating the varying needs of the audience
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed with a strong desire to learn and be a member of an innovative winning team
- The willingness to be hands-on and do whatever is required to get the job done
- A high degree of integrity in handling confidential information
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to think quickly and creatively to solve problems
- The ability to navigate ambiguity in a rapidly changing and sometimes intense environment
- The desire to proactively identify and resolve issues with unique solutions
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.