Operations Associate, Client Services
COMPANY, CULTURE & TEAM
InContext Solutions is the global leader in 3D simulation software for retail. First to market, we’ve built and honed our expertise by boldly challenging the traditional processes that have been in market for years. The data speaks for itself, we currently work with the top manufacturers and retailers across the globe as they look to stay competitive and relevant in a rapidly changing landscape. Our aim is to drive ideas and innovation with a platform that enables teams to ideate, evaluate, and activate at speed, scale, and cost.
Culture & People
InContext Solutions is comprised of people who come together to build amazing products for our clients and partners – to do that, we hire forward-thinking individuals (innovators, thought leaders, disruptors, entrepreneurial-spirited folks) who actively want to contribute to our progressive culture. We live and breathe our five core values and actively recognize our peers when they go out of their way to do right by them. We #blaze the trail. We believe #change is absolutely necessary. We have the #courage to be vocal. We cultivate #trust through transparency. We are #unified.
Applying a combined knowledge base in shopper insights, project operations and customer success, InContext’s Client Services team is hyper focused on managing and delivering client projects alongside our Client Development, Business Development and Insights teams.
- We leverage our best-in-class software (ShopperMX™) to deliver high quality, scalable digital content and insights
- We enable customers to make confident and informed business decisions that yield an ongoing ROI
- We utilize deep cross-functional knowledge to cohesively execute customer priorities on time, on budget, and at the highest quality
The Operations Associate, Client Services position is a multi-faceted role with an overarching focus: to help deliver high-value, game-changing results to our clients. On a day-to-day basis, this position collaborates with functional group team members across Finance, Sales, Engineering and Product, as well as managing external vendor scope and delivery. This individual will provide structure and organization through a project’s life cycle and consistently deliver all software and research solutions specific to virtual content on time and on budget.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL HAVE:
- Prioritizes and executes assigned client project tasks while ensuring accuracy
- Assists with developing deliverables for client projects including schedule creation
- Prepares, analyzes and distributes project level accounting reports to internal stakeholders
- Troubleshoots software functionality questions and issues with clients
- Applies logical thinking to gathering and interpreting data
- Develops knowledge of clients’ business issues and how our solutions address them
- Communicates directly with clients on relevant set-up, execution and data needs
- Reacts quickly with professionalism, creativity, and empathy relative to clients’ needs
- Learns and helps refine project processes
- Collaborates cross-functionally in a fast-paced setting
- Develops product and industry knowledge
- Possesses knowledge and skills to deliver at least 25% of all foundational work
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 1-2 year’s professional experience delivering client-facing project work
- Comfortable with SaaS software and other project management tools
- Top notch organizational skills and attention to detail
- Dynamic communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively collaborate between different disciplines and personality types
- Driven and tenacious with the ability to deliver multiple projects against competing deadlines
- An openness to coaching, ongoing feedback, and continual improvement
- An eagerness to contribute to a culture of camaraderie, recognition, and innovation
- An insatiable curiosity to proactively seek out novel solutions and learn new skills
- Working knowledge of CPG, Retail and/or Shopper Insights industries is a big plus