Operations Associate (View all jobs)
Bluecrew is seeking a dynamic, self-driven, detail-oriented individual to provide ongoing administration and follow up of programs, procedures and policies. This person will work among the Operations team to assess, monitor and execute on existing operational processes and tools.
What you’ll do
Program Execution & Adoption
- Manage ongoing audits and communication with appropriate team members to ensure programs, policies, and practices are being followed
- Perform and execute on ongoing tasks that we will be centralizing and track time tasks are taking to strategize on future needs
- Develop follow up procedures, mechanisms, and methodology in order to ensure key tasks are being executed on
- Monitoring adoption of new processes through feedback and reporting
Training & Content
- Assist in the development of a robust knowledge base and issue resolution solutions for our internal team
- Write and develop drip campaigns and messaging to improve upon processes and to upskill our current workforce and client adoption initiatives
- Develop assessments for remote field team to measure and report on areas of opportunity
Who you are
- Analytical and Process Oriented
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and operate effectively in a changing environment
- Comfortable deciphering business data; ability to use deductive reasoning to find solutions both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Clear Communicator
- Displays effective listening skills and organizes and expresses thoughts clearly and concisely.
- Flexible and willing to learn
- You’re willing to work on tasks beyond the job description to help team members when needed and comfortable with change. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results
- Driven with a desire to grow
- You work hard to exceed metrics and expectations with your sights set on establishing yourself as a key player looking to grow in an organization. You crave responsibility and want to shape the vision and direction of the company.
- Tech Savvy
- Technical nimbleness and ability to learn new data sets quickly
What you’ll need
- Bachelor's degree and or experience in a capacity reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong copywriting skills; ability to clearly articulate both in written and verbal form and demonstrate appropriate and effective business writing, e.g. e-mail, notifications, procedures, etc.
- Operating knowledge of and experience with Google Suite of apps including Gmail, Google Docs and Forms
Bluecrew is an on-demand staffing platform for temporary workers. We are an IAC backed company looking to change the future of work by adding transparency to an antiquated staffing world. We are the best platform to quickly fill low complexity positions with high quality workers. Our matching algorithm and app based approach allow us to quickly employ thousands of low income workers in the Bay Area, LA, Austin, Denver, St. Louis, Reno, and across the country doing jobs like warehouse work, stadium concessions, and delivery roles.
We have a big mission here at Bluecrew. We believe hard work makes us stronger, as well as that anyone who wants to work should be able to work. Our goal is to change the way that hourly workers access work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.