Job Description: Partnerships Coordinator
About Guaranteed Rate
Guaranteed Rate is eighth largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 4,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $20 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
What's the Role?
Guaranteed Rate is looking for a dedicated Partnerships Coordinator to join our passionate team. This position will support the Marketing Manager in maintaining and fully leveraging Guaranteed Rate’s large-scale brand partnerships with national reach. This role offers the opportunity to fully own partnership projects and deliverables, with direct access to stakeholders and senior-level decision makers. Guaranteed Rate’s partnerships include the Chicago White Sox naming rights and marketing, Chicago Cubs media, and Frank Thomas and Ty Pennington spokesperson partnerships.
In this role, you’ll:
- Support the Marketing Manager in leveraging partnerships to increase brand awareness on both a local and national level.
- Ensure all partnership assets are maximized, delivered on time, aligned with business objectives, and adhere to all compliance regulations.
- Manage the development and execution of partnership marketing assets including in-stadium signage, in-game activation, media reads, videoboard features, promotional nights, experiential footprints, print advertising, sweepstakes and digital and social campaigns.
- Work with internal brand and creative teams to develop TV, print, radio, digital and social campaigns to amplify brand partnerships.
- Work with executive project management team to manage hospitality including game tickets, fan experiences, and VIP events.
- Maintain day-to-day relationship with all partners.
- Research and evaluate new partnership opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date, and educate teammates on the brand partnerships landscape.
Here’s what you’ll bring to the table:
- 1-3 years partnership management experience with an agency, property or publisher.
- Experiential marketing and event management experience.
- Previous experience in content development and deployment through social and paid media.
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to move projects to completion with short turnarounds and minimal oversight.
- Creativity, being proactive and urgency in all aspects of your work.
- Proven communication skills, both written and spoken - with excellent listening and comprehension abilities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Sports Management or a similar competency.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.