Principal BT Risk & Compliance Analyst
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Analyzes and manages risk management issues by identifying, measuring, and makes decisions on operational or enterprise risks for an organization.
- Devises systems and processes to monitor validity of risk modeling outputs.
- Maintains input or data quality of risk management systems.
- Recommends ways to control or reduce risk.
- Identifies key risks and mitigating factors of potential investments, such as asset types and values, legal and ownership structures, professional reputations, customer bases, or industry segments.
- Documents and ensures communication of key risks.
- Uses a wide range of technology knowledge, with an emphasis on cybersecurity to advise and counsel their partners.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Engineering
- 6+ years of experience in IT Risk, Compliance, Technology, or related field
Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, among other things, or as a qualified individual with a disability.