Principal Information Technology Services Analyst at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze science, engineering, business, and other data processing problems to implement and improve computer systems.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations. May analyze or recommend commercially available software.
How You’ll Do It
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in software testing or related field
- 6 months of experience performing the same work or equivalent skills and experience .
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.