Location: Chicago or Fully Remote (within the US)
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
Every day, we are giving companies the tools they need to hire the best talent from around the world, send talent where it's needed, and help support foreign workers and immigrants throughout the process. We're a fast-growing, award-winning technology company, a leader in our space, and are backed by some of the country's leading venture capital and growth equity firms.
As a Process Architect, you will be responsible for modeling, monitoring, and optimizing internal business processes, so Envoy can remain a disruptive force in the immigration industry. You will be a champion for data based continuous improvement to help our leaders make in-the-moment decisions based on true data.
As our Process Architect, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working side-by-side with business leaders and technology teams to model, analyze, deploy, monitor, and continuously improve our business processes
- Determining process changes or directions by utilizing process mining tools to give decision makers the facts and figures along with those recommendations
- Helping to drive a culture of continuous improvement, learning and improvement as well as illuminate and identify performance trends, bottlenecks, and true process costs.
- Utilizing tools to use data to improve our customer experience.
- Developing a digital twin to measure and monitor business processes
- Identifying opportunities for process and automation and defining an implementation roadmap
- Maintaining a map of our business processes
- Uncovering best practices and determine which workflows will benefit most from automation.
- 3-5 years of experience with process mining technologies
- 10+ years of experience in IT
- 3+ years of experience in Business Architecture
- Proven proficiency in using SQL and other tools for process mining
- The ability to connect with both business and technology stakeholders
- Experience with lean enterprise or Six Sigma a plus
- Knowledge of immigration processes preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Envoy Global has several safety protocols in place to protect employees, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.