Magnificent Mile, Chicago
2018 Chicago 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For'
$37k realistic 1st year earnings
Hours: 10am - 7pm Monday- Friday
PHMG is the world's leading audio branding agency, uniting copy, voice and music to create inspiring productions for the likes of Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola. Following our successful first year in Chicago, we’re in continuous hyper-growth mode – and are currently one of Chicago's fastest growing media companies. As we approach our 20th anniversary as a business, we’re launching our additional floor in our North American headquarters based centrally in Chicago next to the new flagship Apple store on North Michigan Avenue.
We’re recruiting for a Project Coordinator to play a key role in the organization of telecoms engineering work for PHMG clients, allowing for a seamless set-up of their contracted audio services. You will liaise with Internal Field Service Managers and Client Account Managers to ensure information and support are offered and supplied when needed – as well as with third party suppliers and contractors from across the UK and the rest of the world.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensuring all case completion and telephone usage volume targets are met or exceeded
- Taking individual responsibility in the coordination and delivery of all tasks allocated to you via any PHMG System or verbally by the Head of Service Support
- Developing strong working relationships with the third party external and internal suppliers required to successfully delivery of telecoms engineering works and audio branding services
- Arranging and coordinating the installation or upgrade of client hardware via third party partners or internal teams
- Organizing all hardware orders required to upgrade a client telecoms system
- Raising formal purchase orders for all your orders of hardware and works
- Seeking out external partners and internal teams to ensure that all engineering works are completed prior to closing cases
- Carrying out engineering sound checks ensuring optimal sound quality before updating appropriate systems
- Creating/updating all required information in the team’s workflow or CRM systems and ensuring all information is accurate, up to date and represents the current status of works
- Ensuring all required administration fields are populated prior to completing cases
- Supporting and providing feedback to Team Leaders and/or Head of Service Support when required to ensure departmental vision is upheld
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have a college degree
- You are highly organized, personable and driven
- You are technically minded and proficient in PC office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- You have proven business insight are polished, articulate and enjoy working in a professional office environment
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email and in-person meetings
- You possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are highly ambitious and want to grow with the organization
Perks of working at PHMG:
- Competitive base salary including bonus
- 18 days PTO plus up to eight federal holidays
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Ventra Transit Benefit program to save you up to 40% on your commuting costs
- 401 K with company matching
- Quarterly incentives
- Spectacular company events in sought after venues
- Fundraising initiatives for local Chicago-based charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Dynamic offices with spectacular views of lake Michigan
- Onsite bar with pool and ping pong tables
- Half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership after one year with the company
PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with 32,000 clients in 39 countries across the globe – including the likes of Audi, Adidas, Coca-Cola and Samsung. We’are expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market – and are proud to have been named as a 2018 Chicago winner for the ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For Program’ alongside Verizon, Starcom, Sears and LaSalle Network.
Blending an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track™, creative copy and world-class voice artistry, we develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each individual client – with each element entrusted to the industry’s finest writing, composition and voice over talent. These inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold, connecting with a captive audience to engage listeners, encourage inquiries and create the most professional company image in this vital channel for consumer communication. As a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering excellent customer service – and has earned an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%.
PHMG is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.