Join VillageMD as a Real Estate Associate In Chicago, IL
Join the frontlines of today's healthcare transformation
At VillageMD, we're looking for a Real Estate Associate to help us transform the way primary care is delivered and how patients are served. As a national leader on the forefront of healthcare, we've partnered with many of today's best primary care physicians. We're equipping them with the latest digital tools. Empowering them with proven strategies and support. Inspiring them with better practices and consistent results.
We're creating care that's more accessible. Effective. Efficient. With solutions that are value-based, physician-driven and patient-centered. To accomplish this, we're looking for individuals who share our sense of excellence, are ready to embrace change, and never settle for the status quo. Individuals who have the confidence to lead but the humility to never stop learning.
Could this be you?
This Real Estate Associate is responsible for supporting workstreams and strategic initiatives associated with VillageMD Corporate Real Estate.
How you can make a difference
- Support the Real Estate Director in all aspects of real estate operations and special projects
- Play an active role in developing & implementing real estate processes and procedures
- Liaise between Real Estate and internal organizations, external stakeholders & brokerage partners
- Participate in regular transaction and strategy meetings
- Maintain portfolio database and perform quarterly audits to verify integrity of internal/external data uploads
- Track lease option and expiration dates
- Negotiate lease renewals & terminations
- Review and process Estoppel requests
- Facilitate clinic term outs/closures and coordinate move out inspection & reimbursement of security deposits
- Prepare correspondence, reports & presentations
- Upload document requests to Legal intake system and monitor progress of drafts/execution documents
- Update Real Estate tracker
Skills for success
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of conflict resolution skills
- Excellent Organizational Skills
- Customer Service Driven
- High level analytical abilities with a focus on performance metrics
- Sense of urgency with a demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to set and exceed targets
- Solid knowledge of business operations
Experience to drive change
- Bachelors degree preferred with 5 or more years of relevant Real Estate experience.
- Commitment to Best Practices & Process Improvement to enhance Real Estate transaction process
- In-depth knowledge of lease interpretation, analysis and abstracting.
- Strong negotiation skills with a proven track record of successful acquisition and disposition transactions
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities within tight project timeframes
- Ability to develop effective reporting tools to communicate Real Estate metrics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint, Smartsheets and real estate databases.
How you will thrive
In addition to competitive salaries, a 401k program with company match, bonus and a valuable health benefits package, VillageMD offers paid parental leave, pre-tax savings on commuter expenses, and generous paid time off. You work in a highly-collaborative, conscientious, forward-thinking environment that welcomes your experience and enables you to make a significant impact from Day 1.
Most importantly, you make a difference. You see a clear connection between your daily work on VillageMD products and services and the advancement of innovative solutions and improved quality of healthcare for providers and patients.
Our unique VillageMD culture – how inclusion and diversity make the difference
At VillageMD, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance and respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system. Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Those seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Explore your future with VillageMD today.