Digital ads drive over 100 billion phone calls to U.S. businesses every year… Surprisingly, the marketers who paid for those ads typically have zero insight into these customer interactions and conversions. As the market leader in call analytics and customer experience optimization, DialogTech provides data-driven marketers with an end-to-end call attribution and analytics platform. This enterprise-class solution delivers transparency and control over every conversation, so companies can optimize lead generation, map the full path to conversion, and increase sales conversions.
DialogTech is a venture funded, growth stage, digital marketing technology company with over 4,000 customers and 200 employees. Since the beginning of 2014, DialogTech has experienced over 300% growth in its enterprise customer base and doubled its average customer size.
As the Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for all visitors and guests to our office, so you will play an important role in setting a strong first impression of the DialogTech brand. We are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly and welcoming individual to greet all employees and visitors upon arrival to our suite. You will maintain responsibility for processing all mail and shipments that arrive to the office. This position will be part-time, 20 hours per week schedule TBD.
- Manage front desk including overseeing and coordinating all office visitors
- Process incoming and outgoing mail: USPS, FedEx etc.
- Provide support for all meals and catering needs
- Maintain copiers and copy area
- Organize DialogTech branded swag inventory
- Occasional assistance with calendar management and interview scheduling coordination
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Previous experience as a receptionist or administrative assistant a plus
- Proficient with the Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- Detail oriented and have a passion for the quality and accuracy of work
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to respond to changes in priorities and display a sense of ownership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork focus but is able to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer service oriented attitude
Join us at one of the 101 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Chicago and nationally, 9 times running, Chicago Tribune's Top 100 Workplaces company and a 2017 Crain's Fast 50 company!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.