At FTD (NASDAQ: FTD) we are focused on technology sophistication and culture that will drive the creation of products, brands, and technology-driven services our customers will love!
We're actively searching for an experienced account executive committed to making a meaningful difference in the lives and businesses of their clients. The person joining our team at FTD will be tasked with helping our Florist partners succeed.
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of the team that is building the future of FTD.
- We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas throughout the business and enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- You will have access to a relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping craft our future.
- All areas of our company are ready to embrace your role and the business value it brings. We are a "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership.
- Career opportunities! Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
How you will make an impact:
- You will partner with assigned client base to implement tactics that result in an improved client success in terms of defined revenue categories, reduction of supply costs, growth in customer base, and consumer happiness. You will be recommending products, services, technology, and solutions that can drive measurable improvement in these areas
- Work closely with internal specialists focusing on marketing, supply, business operations, and quality.
- You will maintain regular communication with assigned clients through monthly or quarterly phone or in-person meetings to provide status updates on progress, results, and opportunities.
- You are a key point of contact for assigned clients to ensure satisfaction and retention
- Develop an in-depth understanding of each assigned client and analyze the information captured to provide relevant and meaningful action plans.
- Understand FTD marketing categories such as occasions, holidays, wedding, sympathy, home décor, etc. that one may communicate relevant and meaning full suggestions and solutions.
- Leverage data such as consumer happiness scores, consumer comments, refunds, refusals, order volume by source, demographics, e-commerce traffic, site conversion, wholesale pricing, retail pricing, store level revenue, marketing stats, cost of goods, product margins, and inventory
- Maintains a deep understanding of the available products and services offered by FTD for the benefit of the client.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and qualifications that you require to stand out:
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- You may travel up to 25% within assigned territory
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in business to business relationship management.
- You have prior experience in the floral and gifting industry
- Superior communication and presentation skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal) with experience in working with small and medium businesses.
- You need excellent organizational skills -- follow up, prioritization and multi-tasking
- You have a strong passion for helping others succeed
- You thrive in solving problems and frequently demonstrate the ability to improve processes
- Proven experience in managing and improving small business revenue and expenses.
- You are solutions oriented with a strong team orientation demonstrating the skills needed to work well with others
- Work diligently, independently and make solid recommendations
- This position requires an astute eye and should be comfortable working with and analyzing data in order to extract insights
- Strong PC knowledge - Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience with ERP systems such as J.D. Edwards, Oracle, and SA
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in Downers Grove, IL. We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our team!
FTD Companies is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.