Remote Customer Experience Agent - Part Time
What you'll be doing
- Bringing a laser-like focus to customer support via telephone during day time hours
- Delicately balancing swift customer resolutions with warm, pleasant support
- Mastering company policies and showing ability to think quickly when the pressure is on!
What you bring to the table
- Friendly and personable disposition - you have a friendly, warm voice - even when times get tough!
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Unflappable: no problem or amount of calls phases you or your quality of work.
- Keen discernment - think Sherlock meets a Supreme Court Judge
- Tech savvy. You can simultaneously manage multiple systems, screens, and tasks
- Self motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues
- Bilingual? Huge plus!
Items of note
- This is a remote part-time position with complete flexibility - no office time required - as long as you reside in Illinois!
- Must provide a computer/laptop with a reliable, hard-wired internet connection. ParkWhiz will supply a headset and software licenses.
- Must be able to attend 3-4 consecutive days of training via video conference and have semi-regular check-ins with management.
- Weekends are required. Flexible scheduling available; our operating hours are 6a-11p central time zone.
- CURRENT SHIFTS AVAILABLE: Mon - Fri 5 PM - 8 PM and/or Sat/Sun anytime.
- This position is best suited for individuals looking for supplemental income, and will require 15-25 hours/week.