Rep, CS Invest Ops at Northern Trust (Chicago, IL)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:09 p.m. (CST) on Friday, March 10, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Under direct supervision serves as the primary contact for investment management firms or client investment managers on domestic trade communication and settlement issues, international trade communication and settlement issues and foreign exchange execution. Monitors daily activity of portfolio and responsible for daily cash management for international portfolios.Major Duties
- Acts as the primary contact for investment management firms on domestic and/or international trade communication and settlement issues relating to client accounts held at the Bank.
- Responsible for daily cash management of multiple currencies for international portfolios. Determines appropriate cash management action to take. Initiate foreign exchange and call account activity for client accounts
- Coordinates daily with investment managers regarding client account activities. Informs managers of any exceptions and proposed steps for resolutions
- Identifies service efficiency enhancements, process improvements and service delivery using creative and proactive measures
- Researches and resolves processing inquiries and prepares correcting entries including reversals and rejects.
- College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is preferred
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
- Organizational skills are required to manage conflicting priorities and multitask functions in a fast-paced team environment
- Good oral and written communication skills are required. Basic securities industry knowledge is preferred