The Retention Specialist, as a key member on the Retention and Recovery team, is responsible for resolving business interruptions throughout the life-cycle of our restaurant client relationships. To be successful in this role, one must enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-volume, call center environment. The ideal candidate knows how to think strategically, has a strong work-ethic, is goal-oriented and a problem solver. It is essential to work effectively as part of a team, in collaboration with Sales, Contract Operations and Processing and look to resolve disputes professionally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle high-volume outbound/inbound telephone calls and emails.
- Organize all affected parties to execute problem resolutions.
- Maintain clear and comprehensive tracking notes on resolutions for all client accounts.
- Maintain a high focus on achieving the targets established by management.
- Support the Sales Organization with pre/post sales inquiries
- High School Diploma
Knowledge & Experience:
- Three year of collection experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office particularly Excel.
- Proficiency with computer skills working on multiple technology platforms in tandem
We connect diners to fantastic restaurant experiences by offering unique card-linked offers thanks to our ability to leverage advanced technology and powerful data analytics, while simultaneously providing value to our strategic partners' overall loyalty programs.
We work alongside our restaurant partners every day, sharing in the ebbs and flows of their business while helping them achieve their dreams. We provide marketing and financing that work with their business and are truly pay-for-performance. We help them increase revenue, traffic, and customer engagement. Importantly, our services do not require the merchant to discount or give away their products.
Even more, we enhance our partners' loyalty programs by offering a turn-key, scalable dining rewards program that is right for their business model and leverages their unique brand to help increase the value proposition for their customers.
Finally, we connect our millions of members to our participating restaurants, allowing them to earn the rewards they desire when dining out.
Rewards Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). We encourage and strongly support workplace diversity.
Read Full Job Description