About Victory Lap:
The future of education and work is approaching new heights with the onset of COVID and the realization that formal educational institutions aren’t doing enough to bridge the gap between education and career success. There are over 500 bootcamps across North America, and Victory Lap has been one of the leading sales bootcamps in the country since launching just over 4 years ago. It is our firm belief that sales is the greatest profession in the world when done right, and we have modernized the approach to enable more individuals to break into a sales career successfully.
As a result of building a premier sales education program for aspiring professionals, we’ve been able to curate a list of top company partners that rely on our talent marketplace to help build their sales teams with ready-to-sell talent.
Since 2016 we have graduated over 1000 Victory Lap students and partnered with more than 175 companies. Our proven training methods, best-of-breed solutions, and proprietary marketplace technology have improved sales success rates, and we take great pride in the value we bring to individuals and company teams alike.
Our Future Sales & Customer Success Operations Coordinator Will:
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, customer success, marketing, training, and external stakeholders such as students and company partners.
- Plan and organize meetings/events, creating agendas, coordinating company and student interviews and presentations, and ensuring overall experience meets each stakeholder’s expectations.
- Prepare reports and presentations utilizing a variety of different tools/resources, including Hubspot.com and Google Suite.
- Manage the upkeep of Victory Lap Marketplace profiles, communication, and updates
- Support new student and new partner company on/off-boarding logistics through Airtable, Hubspot, and the Victory Lap Marketplace
- Facilitate surveys, track response, and report results
- Organize, document, communicate and track progress on critical projects
- Ensure all undertakings stay within cost, quality, and schedule expectations
- Communicate relevant operation improvements and critical updates out to the organization in a clear and timely manner
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Support ad hoc internal projects and company initiatives
Who Will Be a Great Addition to the Victory Lap Team:
- High Performers - You are confident you can work independently and consistently exceed expectations due to an elevated standard of success
- Results Owners- Against all odds, you always find ways to get things done and defeat roadblocks, but you also know when it is time to ask for help and bubble up problems
- Problem Solvers - You are not afraid of complexity and create win-win solutions to problems and unknowns
- Speedy Workers - enjoy and have the ability to work fast and get a lot done in a reasonable amount of time
- High EQ Individuals - can build rapport/trust quickly with people and often are known for influencing others
- Highly Organized - able to manage multiple tasks and ensure all are completed on time and with precision. Excellent follow-through.
Location: We have a flexible working environment so teammates can work remotely anywhere in the city of Chicago, in our beautiful downtown Chicago office, or a hybrid of both! We're currently all working remotely and will be opening up the office soon for our in-office and hybrid options
Compensation: For this role, compensation is based on an hourly pay rate. Our base pay range is $40,000 - $50,000 annually, based on a 40-hour workweek depending on relevant experience.