Senior Account Executive - RelativityOne
- Prospect, sell, and close RelativityOne business with Relativity’s prioritized corporate accounts.
- Build strong relationships to drive the RelativityOne strategy through the target customers’ organization – their internal discovery, records management, risk, legal and IT/information security teams;
- Actively understand each customer’s business, technology footprint and cloud posture; know their strategic litigation/investigation portfolio and technology landscape enough to help them transition discovery processes to RelativityOne.
- Introduce technical, operational, security, and strategic Relativity or ROCP resources into the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward;
- Manage the sales process with tight control over each stage in Salesforce.com
- Develop and follow account plans for key strategic accounts, often in conjunction with a partner
- Maintain a level of product expertise around RelativityOne and assist RelativityOne Certified Partners with sales of RelativityOne
- Understand the value proposition that cloud computing brings and help corporations translate that into their eDiscovery practice
- Consult corporate eDiscovery departments on how to navigate the vendor landscape.
- Assist corporate eDiscovery departments in their evaluation of new vendors and act as a liaison when necessary between corporations and vendors
- Consult channel partners on how to differentiate themselves based on distinct needs of the corporate eDiscovery market
- Minimum 5 years of quota-carrying experience in new business development for an enterprise software organization, preferably within the e-discovery, CMS, or big data analytics industry
- Complex solution selling (i.e. experience selling or delivering software that required the end client to realign certain business processes);
- Demonstrated success with large transactions and lengthy sales campaigns in a fast-paced, consultative and competitive market
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling SaaS, cloud or integration experience
- Record of success in generating net new business with consistent overachievement of sales goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate about customer success
- Ability to travel 35% of the time
- Pipeline management and forecasting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems)
- Solid litigation and technical acumen (e-discovery, litigation services, information technology)
- Experience working with or selling to any of our Channel partners
- Understand and apply commonly known e-discovery practices and possess a working knowledge of applicable industry controls
- Special consideration given to candidates who have sold enterprise services around eDiscovery, litigation support, dispute advisory, forensic technology, forensic accounting or consulting services;
- Relativity RCA, RCSP, or Relativity Review certification a plus
- Technical background or experience with Relativity a plus
- Self-motivated and organized, ability to work in complex deals
- Financial modeling and contract negotiation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional relationship-building skills
Relativity has over 160,000 users in 40+ countries from organizations including the U.S. Department of Justice, more than 70 Fortune 100 companies, and all of the Am Law 200. Relativity's cloud solution, RelativityOne, offers all the functionality of Relativity in a secure and comprehensive SaaS product. Our company has also been named one of Chicago's Top Workplaces by the Chicago Tribune for seven consecutive years. If you’re ready to grow with us, we’d love to hear from you. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.