Responsible for execution of Global IT Security, IT Risk, and IT Compliance programs, including risk identification, risk assessment, risk mitigation, compliance controls assessments, controls self-assessment, management action plans, and global policy management. Analysis and reporting of data and program results. May coach and mentor more junior analysts, as necessary
- Execution of portions of the Company’s Global Security & Risk Management (GSRM) Programs, including: security governance, risk management, and compliance program for WBA group.
- Assists with global coordination and oversight of divisional teams that execute the Global Security & Risk Management programs within the division according to the global security and risk management framework and program.
- Participation in risk, control and security policy assessments
- Assists with analysis of the GSRM program and creation and distribution of reporting / dashboarding.
- Maintenance of the global scope of IT assets, controls, control owners, risks, etc. that make up the GSRM program.
- Assists with remediation and risk mitigation planning, execution and oversight.
- Supports governance processes to oversee GSRM programs.
Walgreens Boots Alliance is the first global pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing enterprise. Our purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives.
Walgreens Boots Alliance was created through the combination of Walgreens and Alliance Boots in December 2014. This transaction brought together two leading companies with iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints, shared values and a heritage of trusted healthcare services through pharmaceutical wholesaling and community pharmacy care, dating back more than 100 years.
Walgreens Boots Alliance is the largest retail pharmacy, health and daily living destination across the USA and Europe. Walgreens Boots Alliance and the companies in which it has equity method investments together have a presence in more than 25 countries and employ more than 400,000 people. The company is a global leader in pharmacy-led, health and wellbeing retail and, together with the companies in which it has equity method investments, has over 13,200 stores in 11 countries as well as one of the largest global pharmaceutical wholesale and distribution networks, with over 390 distribution centers delivering to more than 230,000 pharmacies, doctors, health centers and hospitals each year in more than 20 countries. In addition, Walgreens Boots Alliance is one of the world’s largest purchasers of prescription drugs and many other health and wellbeing products.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years of experience in IT Compliance, IT Audit and/or IT Security
- At least 2 years of experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with regulatory and contractual compliance such as: Payment Card Industry (PCI), Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), and Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Experience communicating conceptual and technical information both verbally (on the phone, one-on-one, to groups) and in writing (emails, letters, reports, presentations) to various audiences (work group, team, company management, external clients).
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification provided by International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium (ISC)².
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor) certification provided by Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)