Senior Business Operations Analyst at Jiobit
THE OPPORTUNITY & THE IMPACT
You are a doer; a scrappy, crafty, trouble-shooter. You are a data-hungry, detail-oriented, action-taking learner. You may have started your career down an operations path, a finance path, a supply chain path, or data analyst path, but one thing’s for certain, you love data, and you’re comfortable living in spreadsheets.
The Senior Analyst will become the go to individual on our team for both hardware and software business operations, helping to manage the day-to-day product logistics, SaaS subscription management, and data analysis to make sure we deliver a delightful customer experience. In a startup environment, the Analyst role wears many hats including developing new business processes, helping to identify opportunities for automation and new tools, building new business metrics and reports that allow us to make actionable decisions to further our business.
More About You
- You are highly analytical and you love data
- Others will tell us you’re highly capable of immersing yourself in data and delivering actionable recommendations
- You are capable of making autonomous decisions inside the boundaries of KPIs and business goals
- You are a doer, a learner, a builder, and you get stuff done. You aren’t shy about asking for help, asking for access, asking for data, and then building a system to not have to ask again
- You are curious and proactive, compassionate and empathetic, and driven to solve hard problems
- You are highly aware of the details. You take your time to get it right
- You are familiar with changing direction quickly, and you thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes hectic environment
The Senior Operations Analyst will:
- Be responsible for managing product inventory in multiple locations, facilitating product logistics between manufacturers, the distribution center, and our customers.
- Partner with our 3PL for product logistics-related matters, and also support the logistics relationship with Amazon.com and other B2B customers. You will also work closely with our Customer Experience team to help provide operations support to our B2C customers.
- Oversee the reverse logistics and product warranty processes, and be responsible for owning the calculation and reporting of reverse logistics and warranty KPI’s.
- Help facilitate the company’s supply and obsolescence process, gathering sales forecast inputs from the marketing team, and balancing that information with the supply inputs from the supply chain team, to ensure sufficient inventory levels and avoid product stock outs.
- Become the point person to manage our customer subscription management processes, including retention/churn analysis and reporting.
- Be asked to support the extended Jiobit team on ad hoc requests from time to time. You will interface regularly with the finance, customer experience and supply chain teams, and may be asked to work with those teams on data requests.
Education / Experience Requirements
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- You have 2-5 years experience in a business operations-related field (product operations, SaaS operations, data analysis, business operations, accounting, finance)
- You have considerable experience working with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets. Experience working with other Business Intelligence systems, or 3rd party logistics systems is a plus.
- You have experience analyzing large data sets and summarizing key takeaways
- You have a passion for critical thinking, solving problems, and implementing solutions.
- Experience multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities
MORE ABOUT US
Jiobit is the first of its kind patented location sharing platform, enabling the longest lasting and smallest real-time location products (indoor or out) with best-in-class security.
Featuring a host of encryption and security technologies, Jiobit is trusted by thousands of pet owners and families, as well as enterprise customers, with usage in every populated continent in the world.
Our mission is to provide the right information at the right time to the right people.
- We believe that caregivers should have a single source of helpful information to guide growth and reduce stress
- We envision a world where families move forward with ease using a single source of helpful information
- Everything we do and everyone who works here is centered around this mission
- Basically, this is the moment you opt-out if you’re not into it
- We provide competitive compensation, generous stock options, ample benefits, and clear and concise pathways to personal and professional growth within the organization
Jiobit has won an Editor's Choice Award with PCMag and has been featured on CNBC, Buzzfeed, Techcrunch, and USA Today to name a few. Jiobit has offices in Chicago and Silicon Valley. With a strategic investment from Netgear, Inc., along with Chicago-based Venture Capital firm, MATH Venture Partners, we are positioning the business for rapid growth.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Unlimited time off to juggle work/life balance
- Flexible work hours and location (optional work from office, expected work from home through most, if not all, of 2020)
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (including 50% contribution for dependents)
- Paid holidays
- Short-term / Long-term Disability offered
- Competitive Stock Option & Equity Packages
- Cash compensation between $60,000 and $80,000, with performance and milestone driven adjustments