Senior Customer Service Department Manager at Enova
How do you want to grow?
Think back to your last job. Did you trust your boss to have your back, to be looking out for you? Enova managers and leaders actively look to develop your skills, to give you more interesting projects, to help you get promoted. When we talk to our team members, they tell us that they really do believe in their managers and directors. Where else will you have monthly conversations about your career progress and how to get to your goal? We invest in our people so they can grow, whether it’s straight up the ladder or along their own unique path. This creates a culture where you can truly be seen. This is the core of Enova.
As a Customer Service Department Manager, you’ll be a key player on our Operations Team. You will oversee day-to-day functions for call center representatives and managers across multiple shifts and/or departments. You’ll be responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service and drive department production to exceed goals. You’re a problem-solver, you have strong leadership skills, and you’re able to maximize resources to get the job done.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- Lead a team of section managers and representatives (40 to 70 employees) to meet and exceed individual, team, departmental, and P&L objectives
- Ensure lending compliance within respective departments as it relates to industry consumer lending guidelines
- Identify, develop and implement improved department procedures and practices on an ongoing basis
- Prepare and analyze management reporting to enhance efficiencies and drive productivity improvements on an ongoing basis
- Facilitate and oversee the performance management process including performance reviews, co-worker improvement plans, and disciplinary corrective actions
- Responsible to lead and execute new and/or ongoing projects as assigned by executive leadership
- Meet and drive individual and department production to exceed established goals
- Create, communicate, and effectively execute subordinate job responsibilities and provide defined job developmental and or career development plans
- Demonstrate sound judgmental decisions with daily responsibilities including hiring, corrective action, developmental plans, performance management, performance improvement plans, talent assessment, and termination
- Create an environment focused on generating a great internal and external customer experience
We Are Excited About You If You Have
- Must be able to travel and oversee both locations (Chicago and Gurnee)
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
- 5+ years management experience in related capacity
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Exceptional customer service, problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven project leadership and conflict resolution
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Help lead and implement strategic initiatives
- Strong adaptability and the ability to drive change
- Intermediate Excel experience with previous data analysis experience
- Multi-Function experience is strongly preferred
- You will need to be a self-starter and a passion for developing new leadership
Our Operations Team
We work as a team to understand the true needs of the customer and get to the root of the issue to provide the best service possible. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future. We are here to create an impact and ensure that our customers know they are valued.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees.