Fusion's Senior Executive Administrator will perform administrative functions as delegated by our Executive team. Specifically, this role will include these responsibilities:
- Perform administrative tasks directly related to the management of Fusion's operations and for Fusion's CEO and CFO, including, but not limited to expense reporting, business travel arrangements, scheduling large scale meetings, formatting presentations, ordering food for meetings as necessary, and other duties as assigned.
- During the COVID 19 pandemic, travel is limited. Due to this, the Executive Administrator will work with the CEO, CFO, CRO and COO. As a return-to-office is being contemplated, the role will primarily serve as Executive Administrator to the CEO and CFO.
- Schedule, coordinate, and reserve travel for the Executives.
- Organize and submit expense reports for the Executives; this includes, meals, travel and any additional work-related purchases.
- Manage and work with the Executives in a proactive manner.
- Work with employee resource groups to plan for routine social events and plan other activities and events to ensure frequent employee engagement – for example, employee breakfasts/lunches or similar activities.
- Actively manage and organize inboxes and calendars for all Executives being supported. This includes proactively managing calendars weeks in advance while also accommodating ad hoc meeting requests from employees.
- Host daily and/or weekly meetings with Executives to stay up to date on tasks
- Plan for and organize board meetings and all-company meetings.
- Serve as the liaison between employees and the Executives
- Work cross functionally with other departments to help schedule meetings for the Executives.
- Completing other corporate projects as assigned/needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar degree, or 5+ years relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of experience supporting c- suite organizational leaders. Experience supporting organizational leaders at a growing SaaS company is a plus.
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- DocuSign or electronic signature software tool experience a plus
- Salesforce.com application experience is a plus
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently without supervision, proficient at solving problems as well as proactively recommending and implementing improvements or solutions
- Capable of exercising judgment and independent discretion
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to identify priorities, juggle multiple activities, adhere to timelines/meet deadlines, and change course quickly as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently maintain a high level of confidentiality and privacy
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (people, correspondence, phone, e-mail, etc.)
- Professional at all times, with strong interpersonal skills, capable of maintaining effective working relationships with customers, vendors, employees and management through use of tact, diplomacy, good judgment, responsiveness and follow-through
- Proven ability to effectively lead/manage projects, make timely decisions, delegating tasks to peers and others within Fusion as appropriate
- Strong attention to detail
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.