Senior High Performance Contact Center Manager at West Monroe
West Monroe isn’t a start-up consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries. Sound interesting? Then West Monroe Partners just might be the place for you.
West Monroe’s OneCX Approach
At West Monroe Partners, we collaborate across practices and offerings. Within our Customer Experience (CX) practice, we take a OneCX approach by delivering offerings to our clients that are not built in a silo, but are more transformational across teams and capabilities. CX team members get the opportunity to transform our client's customer experience journey through multi-disciplinary solutions including High Performance Contact Center, Salesforce (CRM), and Strategy. As a new hire, you’ll gain exposure to other non-core areas within CX, while continuing to build depth and expertise within your specialty.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
Due to increasing demand for our consulting and project delivery services in the marketplace, West Monroe Partners has an immediate need for an experienced Senior Manager for our Contact Center.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to lead a project team while staying focused and multi-task oriented in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will also need to possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with client personnel, senior management and the project team.
The candidate must have relevant experience and familiarity with contact center, CRM and customer MDM, preferably in healthcare, financial services and utilities. He/she should also have experience working with clients to create financial models and develop risk mitigation approaches and strategies to help them manage investment risk, and promote strategies to justify investments and solutions.
The position requires strong industry consulting and/or project management skills and will have some or all of the following minimum responsibilities:
- Manage team of software/solution implementation, systems integration, and business consultants
- Work with customers on-site to discover and document "as is" and "to be" business process and solution design requirements
- May deliver on-site user training
- Acts as the Project Manager in developing project plans, milestones, estimates, and structure on larger engagements
- Contribute to Company’s Customer Experience and High Performance Contact Center solutions and consulting practice (methodology, practice aids, team), and drive best practices behaviors into the organization
Areas of responsibility:
- Communicate and report project status to C-level executives and IT management, including budget, risks, issues, etc.
- Report budget and finances
- Mentor and manage teams of Junior Consultants to be able to keep project on time as well as QA of work done by the team.
- Understand Contact Center technologies being used on a project to be able to direct how to design, develop, test, and implement a technical development project
- Quickly respond to client requests for immediate issues while also being able to drive projects to completion
- Analyze each client's specific request and determine the underlying problem and recommend proper solutions
- On larger engagements, be able to work with larger management teams and determine independencies between the WMP project and other initiatives
- On smaller engagements, be able to work hands on in creating deliverables which could include development, building scripts, testing application, delivering training, etc.
- Identify strengths and issues; drive and develop better behavior to create strong consultants
- Participate actively in the recruiting process for other consultants
- Drive the development/enhancement of WMP’s methodologies and approaches to client delivery and provide thought leadership for internal practice development
- Coach and manage other consultants and participate active in the performance expectation process
- Actively participate in business development with prospective clients including solution definition, pre-sales, estimating and project planning
- Understand business needs and requirements and help turn those goals into tangible deliverables including projects and detailed proposals, requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports and project plans.
- Creating work plans, pricing estimates, and risk assessments for prospects
- Actively build a professional network and affiliate network in the local community
- Successfully manage alliance relationship
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Management Information Systems preferred
- Ability to Travel Monday - Thursday (weekly) up to 80%
- Prior experience managing medium size teams of professional services consultants and large projects
- Minimum of 10 years of contact center consulting experience and/or the delivery of complex telecommunications and/or other technical consulting solutions
- Mature business project management and consulting skills; writing and presentation of business solution
- Business skills: listening, clarifying, asking questions, recommending, proposing ideas and solutions
- Positive attitude, excellent customer communications skills and the ability to act on own initiative with a strong commitment to customer service
- Knowledge of utility cost structures and significant exposure to wired and wireless telecommunications solutions
Think you’ve got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.