We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 198 of top 200 US law firms, and more than 70 Fortune 100 companies are among the customers who trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company's history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
Join us in the transformation of the legal industry and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the practice of law and beyond. We don’t believe in ‘ideal’ candidates, so if you see a job that sparks your interest, go for it. Wherever you’re from, however you identify, and whatever experience you have, you can belong at Relativity.
The Senior Manager Customer Success Operations is responsible for supporting the Customer Success Management team in pursuit of short- and long-term strategic goals. The Senior Manager Customer Success Operations works alongside the Director of Customer Success Management and other business leaders on strategic and operational projects and deeply understands the needs of the customer success team, to advise and drive improvement. This person will help translate business objectives into actionable initiatives for their team and provide direction to broader teams or sub-departments, will be responsible for the professional development of their reports, and will connect the Revenue Operations team to other departments of the organization.
- Develop a framework of operating performance for strategic planning and for short-term initiatives in support of the Customer Success team
- Work with the customer success leadership team to design and operationalize account planning models and strategies
- Lead a team of analysts to deliver data-driven insights and make proactive business recommendations for Customer Success
- Partner with Customer Success leadership to drive change management practices that promote internal adoption of programs and company initiatives
- In partnership with the business processes team, instrument the business and track the success of commercial initiatives
- Support the planning and optimization of the processes and systems utilized by the customer success organization
- Act as the primary liaison between the Revenue Operations team and the customer success management team to help team members understand the Customer Success team's business objectives and execute projects
- Lead business-critical operational and strategic projects partnering, collaborating, and strategizing with teams inside and outside of the Customer Group
- Contribute to Relativity's commitment to being a talent first organization by identifying, hiring, coaching and developing team members, and demonstrate Relativity Expectations of a People Leader (Role Model Core Values, Align Vision, Strategy, and Individual Expectation, Recruit and Develop High Performing Teams, Empower the Team to Deliver Results, Enable Collaboration and Change) in daily work, and seek opportunities to apply and enhance management skills to create sustainable success for Relativity
- 8+ years of supporting a customer-facing organization
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 4+ years in an operations or strategy-focused position
- Strong analytical background, working with large sets of data
- Ability to independently multi-task, efficiently prioritize tasks, make recommendations and decisions, and drive projects to completion
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization and across a variety of cultures
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a SaaS environment
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Relativity is a team of smart, passionate people always looking to grow, contribute, and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences—and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they’re empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can’t wait to meet you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.