Senior Manager, Customer Support at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $3 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
BigTime Software is looking to add a Senior Manager, Customer Support to our growing team. Our Customer Support team is on the front-lines and an extremely critical part of the customer journey. Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, this individual will own the day to day management of the Customer Support team. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with experience in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and a passion for finding and owning opportunities.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Demonstrate and lead by the highest example the BigTime Core Values, especially Respect the Customer.
- Cultivate a highly collaborative environment where Support team members feel highly valued and encouraged to be a part of solving problems.
- Streamline processes by always looking for ways to be more efficient and effective with systems and procedures.
- Be a stakeholder for product development and regularly champion customer/client feature requests and escalations.
- Review and monitor all data and trends within your function to identify product improvements that can help reduce the burden on the support team, and improve customer retention.
- Manage day to day tier 1 and tier 2 technical support teams
- Manage and prioritize escalations (issues and feature requests) funneled through support and success groups
- Manage weekly, monthly and quarterly detailed reports for Senior Leadership and BOD.
- Hiring and Planning for support group to scale with company growth
- Develop team KPI and weekly reporting for team
- Interact with leadership from Sales, success, dev/product and marketing
What experience you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7+ years of experience Managing a Customer Support function, ideally in a tech/SaaS environment
- Experience with Zen desk, Salesforce and JIRA
- Experience building and leading highly collaborative customer support and/or account management teams working directly with customers or clients to ensure timely resolution of tickets/issues
- Experience in a rapidly changing environment and the ability to adapt and generate new best practices for problem solving.
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive salary and bonus potential
- Company paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly Lunch Credit via DoorDash and company paid DashPass (free unlimited delivery)
- While the role is based in Chicago, we offer a Flexible Work Environment with opportunity to work remotely
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location (While we are still working remotely due to COVID, we feel this is worth highlighting)
Please, no agency or third party solicitation.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.