Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Servicing Technology team focuses on Designing, Developing, Implementing, and Maintaining our Case Management System (CMS). CMS is the foundation for all omni-channel interactions, meant to enable extraordinary servicing for our Customer Service Associates and our diverse network of Affirm Customers and Merchants across the Globe.
As a Service Operations Administrator, you'll support Customer Operations’ day-to-day needs to ensure employees can access the systems and tools they need, when they need them, with the appropriate level of access. Your main focus will be hands-on ownership across all operational tools & systems to make certain they are operating as encouraged continuously.What You'll Do
- Provide end-to-end production support of all issues impacting operational tools and systems - from restoring service, to driving root cause analysis, all the way to identifying and implementing preventative measures
- Configure Salesforce functions including custom objects, custom settings, profiles, roles, permission sets, Lightning Flow, validation rules, workflows, process builder, visual workflow, reports & dashboards
- Build flows in Service Cloud flow builder to support automation based on business requirements
- Determine when Salesforce can solution for requirements with configuration vs code
- Document the technical requirements if Apex or Visualforce is needed
- Conduct UAT sessions with users prior to releasing net new functionality
- Manage a support request process and work queue
- Participate in on-call and triage rotation
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce administrator
- Service Cloud certification required
- Service Cloud Consultant, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, and Administrator certification preferred
- Working knowledge of Service Cloud Voice, Einstein Bots, Communities, and other Salesforce applications
- Experience building custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong data management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements, and successfully drive projects to completion
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.