Although we list out what we generally look for in this job description, we are very likely missing other attributes and skills that you have that could make you a great fit but are not currently listed. The point we’re getting at is it doesn’t hurt to take a chance and apply!
The ServiceNow Architect leads all aspects of assessing and (re)designing new and existing ServiceNow instances. The ServiceNow Architect will follow contracted requirements for reporting and SLA adherence and design ServiceNow to meet those requirements. The ServiceNow Architect will also work with IT Support Managers and other stakeholders to gather requirements for workflows and advise on best practices. The ServiceNow Architect will be assisted by ServiceNow Developers and Business Analysts, reporting to the Delivery Executive or ITSM Manager.
- Work with IT and business units to develop requirements and recommend, design, develop, and test solutions to improve support processes
- Customize ServiceNow configurations, including custom scripts
- Developing user-friendly catalog items with experience writing orchestration workflows such as Content Management, Web Services
- Organizing and prioritizing development effort, interfacing with stakeholders, providing timely status to management
- End-to-end management of the ServiceNow platform, including administration of all components, configuration management, knowledgebase and libraries management, reporting, interfaces, licenses, portals, and the overall health of the platform
- Utilizes available programming methodologies and languages and adhere to coding standards, procedures, and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation
- Implement the core integration components (LDAP, SSO, Discovery, MID Server, etc.)
- Integrate ServiceNow application(s) with third-party systems/applications via APIs
- Collaborate on the evaluation, recommendation, adoption, business readiness, and implementation of ServiceNow technology solutions across the organization
- Support data migration as needed: Implement and maintain ServiceNow portal pages
- Perform system and integration testing with sample and live data
The ServiceNow Architect will gather requirements, design, and implement the following modules for currently supported releases:
- Service Catalog Management
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- Service Request Management
- Knowledge Management
- Asset Management
- Discovery and CMDB
- Self-Service Portal
- Interfaces with SCCM and other IT management tools
- Knowledge of one or more additional modules preferred: Field Service Management, Request Management, Project & Portfolio Management, Development, HR
- 4-year college degree preferably in Computer Science or Engineering and/or relevant professional experience
- 4+ years of ServiceNow experience
- Hands-on experience with the modules listed above in a large environment: 5000+ users
- ServiceNow Architect or Developer certification
- Familiarity with IT operations
- Experience with scripting in ServiceNow (Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, etc.)
- Experience deploying and building out a new instance of ServiceNow and/or implementing new modules into existing ServiceNow environments
- Familiarity with User Interface Design and User Experience concepts
This position has a salary range of $160,000 - $180,000 which is determined by experience level.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Work Sponsorship Statement
This position is open to candidates who require work sponsorship.
COVID-19 Vaccine Statement
This position will be required to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
SDI Presence is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. SDI Presence makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
SDI Presence does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between SDI Presence and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.