Servicing Coordinator at Guaranteed Rate
About Guaranteed Rate:
Guaranteed Rate is 5th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. The company has become The Home Purchase Experts® by offering industry-leading self-service tools and low rate, low fee mortgages through an easy-to-understand process and unparalleled customer service. Headquartered in Chicago with approximately 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, Guaranteed Rate has helped hundreds of thousands of homeowners with more than $37 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in the past year.
The Loan Servicing Department is on the forefront of customer service relations from the time of closing to end servicing. Our team handles all aspects of customer service and loan processing including answering borrower inquiries, processing payment, managing escrow accounts, and the data entry of vital information. All aspects are targeted towards a smooth transfer and an amazing customer experience.
Our Customer Service Loan Servicing Coordinators will predominantly handle routine inbound calls to address borrower concerns and inquiries. Some outbound calls or emails may be required to follow through with resolution of issues. Coordinators will need to process basic payment transactions, document calls, respond to customer, investor, or other 3rd party inquiries, research and/or prepare documentation, or analyze requests in accordance with established guidelines and determine appropriate course of action.
A Successful Servicing Coordinator will:
- Monitor the incoming call queue and ensure telephone coverage is adequate during business hours.
- Answer and address inbound borrower inquiries with the goal of providing excellent customer service.
- Record all conversations in our system ensuring that all accounts are noted accurately.
- Forward necessary escalations or open requests with appropriate teams to ensure complete resolution of requests.
- Have an aim to finish what they start and think critically to resolve issues.
- Maintain customer records by recording account information.
- Respond to verbal account inquires over the phone.
- Answer any questions related to the various aspects of mortgage servicing.
Any Potential Candidate must have:
- A minimum of one-year experience in the Loan/ Mortgage Industry or qualifiable Customer Service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
- Minimum typing average of 40 wpm
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity.