Shipping Specialist - Web Time Hardware at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
The hardware shipping specialist is responsible for shipping time clocks to our existing clients and our new clients accurately. The shipping specialist will ensure the accuracy of time clock documentation and updating our finance product for accuracy and financial purposes.
Location: Schaumburg, IL
Reports To: Manager, Support
The below represents the primary duties of the position, others may be assigned as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Accurately prepares and complete time clock shipments
- Accurately maintain inventory of our time clock stock
- Precisely troubleshoot clocks that are considered unusable
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat
- Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Experience in packing, mail room or distribution environment desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer skills, including Windows applications and email
- Organizational skills
- Team orientation
- Ability to work flexible hours especially during year end
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands/tasks accurately
- High School Diploma required
- Stand/walk for duration of work hours
- Must have the ability to stand, climb, bend, squat, crawl, reach and lift materials of up to 75lbs for extended periods of time
- Manual/finger dexterity required in both hands to operate computer keyboard and manipulate small objects
- Sensory ability required to see, hear and touch
- Mental effort required for reading, writing, visualization, calculation and analysis
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
- Education & Awareness
- Client Community
- Company Representation
- Advocacy & Support
- Fairness & Equality
- PCTY Gives
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.