The Solutions Library Architect is a key role within the architecture team within the CTO organization and is responsible for ensuring secure, scalable, best of breed solutions are designed and delivered as part of our SaaS offerings, specifically our Solution Library accelerator products. This is an internal role building solution accelerators that act as force multipliers for repeatable implementation best practices as well as rapidly increasing time to value for our customers.
The Solutions Library Architect partners closely with the Product Engineering, Product Management, and Professional Services organizations to translate requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Fusion Framework and Lightning platform capabilities.
- Act as the solution lead for a Solution Library line of business
- Partner with Product Management, Product Engineering, Professional Services, and other stakeholders to build robust roadmaps for Solution Library assets
- Design, Implement, and bring to market Solution Library Accelerator packages
- Act as a technical thought leader within the organization for best practices
- Represent the Office of the CTO in cross-functional discussions and decisions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- 2+ years of industry experience (desired)
- Minimum 5 years of Lightning platform experience
- Expert understanding of the Lightning platform capabilities
- Extensive experience with configuration using the Lightning point-and-click developer interface
- Understanding of programmatic solutions on the Lightning platform including Apex, Lighting Web Components, and API's
- Strong background in design and development of enterprise systems as part of a complete software product lifecycle
- Familiarity with software delivery methodologies
- Deep functional and technical understanding Cloud Computing concepts and platforms
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Active Salesforce Certifications including App Builder, Application Architect, or System Architect
- Previous experience in implementing cloud enterprise solutions (desired)
- Proven experience with managing development teams (desired)
- Deep functional knowledge of business continuity and risk management processes (desired)
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.