SR. CLIENT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER at Conversant
The Sr. Manager, Client Development will grow a current book of business. This person will identify, influence, present, close deals with customers and meet and exceed quotas by leading and leveraging Conversant’s capabilities.
· An individual contributor role that is responsible for supporting the revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Conversant solutions can help clients achieve their business goals.
· Create and deliver customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals.
· Lead internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients.
· Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of accounts both internally and externally.
· Assess and analyze program success given the agreed to KPI’s by client and Conversant.
· Build relationships with key marketing, product manager/business owner, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding landscape and gaining account penetration.
· 5-10 Years of Professional Sales & Marketing Business Experience
· Diverse Client Management Experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience). Financial Service experience preferred but not mandatory.
· Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, search.
· Self-motivated – Able to identify opportunities at client, sell ideas to broad range client types and work independently as direct manager will be outside of Chicago office.
· Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising
· Comfortable with consultative sales and solution selling
· Strong business and strategic planning acumen
· Solid quantitative background with an understanding of how to assess program performance and comfortable using excel to prepare weekly reporting.
· Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement
· Effective communicator and story teller. Can manage communications across multiple levels of an organization.
· Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
· Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
· BA/BS with strong academic record
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon’s digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world’s largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. An Alliance Data* company, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Alliance Data is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Alliance Data will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
Any applicant offered employment will be required to establish that they are legally authorized to work in the United States for Alliance Data.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify.
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal and credit histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.