If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in the moments that matter. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. Our work is very meaningful, impactful, and cutting edge and we invite you to explore it. We are the Best!
Motorola Solutions is a world leader in the field of professional mobile communications systems with an impressive heritage of technological innovations and a global base of installed systems. The group's main business is the implementation of mission critical digital mobile communication systems for Government & Public Safety Communications customers.
- The Customer Support Manager (CSM) provides intense and appropriate customer focus and satisfaction during the delivery of Motorola’s Lifecycle Service products.
- The CSM manages government contracts with responsibility for successful delivery of Service products for Local government customers.
- Manages the relations with external partners responsible for delivering Service products to customers
- Responsible for contract renewals, proposals, accurate forecasting, development of Statements of Work, and meeting P&L and receivables goals; overseeing contract P&L performance including meeting service billing and cost performance goals
- Responsible for marketing sophisticated / integrated service programs to multiple layers within customer organizations and works closely with the direct and indirect Sales teams
- The CSM is responsible for the development of service account plans and profiles, goals and strategies within assigned accounts. Major emphasis includes developing customer relationships that will position Motorola for Service growth throughout the designated customer base.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the designated region.
- Bachelor's degree
- 6+ years customer service / support experience
- Basic financial acumen
- Computer skills (I.e. MS Office suite)
- Customer Satisfaction mindset
- Understanding of Motorola Solutions products and services
- Understanding of Oracle / Services Lifecycle tool and Excel.
- Strong working knowledge of the Customer Call Center and the Network Operations Center offerings and procedures as well as a strong command of communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to communicate with customer IT personnel regarding WLAN and wired infrastructures
6+ years customer service / support experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.