Sr. Manager, Workforce Management at Affirm
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
The Workforce Management team works diligently to ensure we have a sufficiently staffed network of agents supporting customer interactions! The team determines staffing requirements based on the forecasted volume, drive scheduling and monitor real time service level performance. The overall goal of the team is to meet the service level targets by managing the forecast accuracy and the adherence against the schedule.
As the Senior Manager of Workforce Management you will report into the Director of Customer Operations. You will be responsible for the development of proactive planning and real-time implementation related to daily forecasting, scheduling & planning, intra-day monitoring of our volumes and workforce to ensure we achieve our service level goals.
This role will lead a team of WFM analysts in monitoring and supporting the real time operations across various contact centers ensuring that service levels and performance measures are met.
What You'll Do
- Develop WFM processes and efficiencies while engaging across the company, providing high-quality resolutions to our customers' needs, and managing to our quality standards
- Ensure open communication throughout the organization by keeping key partners informed of any real-time impactors (spike in volumes, outages, etc.) and providing recommendations on mitigating the impact
- Generate and utilize performance data and analysis to propose improvements, generating cost efficiencies and enable a culture of thoughtful planning and clear communication
- Oversee intra-day management of scheduling procedures, analysis of real time workload requirements and case routing, and manage performance in accordance with service level requirements
- Conduct analysis of assigned queues to find opportunities to improve service level, cost, and employee satisfaction. Develop recommendations and articulate strategies effectively to partners.
- Drive employee engagement and a high-performance culture within the team by ensuring effective performance management, coaching, and development and by creating an environment where people can excel through accountability, encouragement, and empowerment
What We Look For
- 7+ years experience in Workforce Management & Planning and people leadership experience
- A strong communicator, influencer, motivator, and decision-maker with demonstrated ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Self-starter with strong sense of urgency and accountability and has excellent focus on attention to detail with the capability to work and make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Superior analytical and problem resolution skills. Must be able to evaluate and solve problems incorporating multiple perspectives.
- Ability to make, articulate and implement decisions using data
- Experience with leading workforce management tools and methodologies
- Experience with workforce planning in a multi-skilled agent environment