Sr. Solution Advisor - Lumere at Lumere, a GHX Company
Solution Advisors are responsible for ensuring that Lumere’s clients, health systems, are successful in building a clinically integrated supply chain. You will provide expert guidance to Supply Chain clients that enables them to make financially-impactful, clinically-informed decisions about medical device selection and introduction using Lumere’s medical device research and analytics tools. You will serve as a primary point of contact to help clients navigate Lumere’s solutions and services, while providing strategies and best practices to strengthen their impact across their system. You will proactively monitor and engage users at each account to help them get the most out of Lumere, as well as coordinate with your colleagues to support client requests.
The successful candidate will be a forward-thinking hospital supply chain leader (or experienced consultant in the same space) who has a track record of successfully managing complex, multi-stakeholder initiatives. This person is passionate about tackling difficult problems in healthcare and is excited by the ambiguity and opportunity that comes with working in a dynamic, fast-growing technology company.
- Proactively ensure your portfolio of 20-25 clients (hospital system supply chain teams) are getting value from Lumere
- Apply your expertise in hospital supply chain to identify sources of value, pain points, and the path to success for each client
- Deploy tactics that drive solution adoption, engagement, and user satisfaction at each client
- Serve as a trusted expert advisor to share industry and Lumere best practices
- Collaborate with other members of Lumere’s Services team to delegate & escalate client requests
- Contribute to the development of scalable content resources for Lumere clients (e.g., user guides, presentations, best practice recommendations, and other tools for the client)
- Contribute cross-functionally to support Lumere’s business
- Provide feedback on the product pipeline based on client feedback and your expertise
- Develop content (webinars, blog posts) for current and prospective clients (2-3 per quarter)
- Attend conferences and/or user group meetings to bolster Lumere’s market presence (2-3 per year)
- +8 years experience as a hospital-based leader for strategic sourcing and/or value analysis (or external consultant) with expertise in forward-thinking best practices
- Excellent project management skills and ability to collaborate across multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to quickly identify underlying drivers of problems, quickly develop hypotheses, and execute on a path to solve
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate complicated ideas to senior leaders in health system
- Team-oriented, doer mentality
- Growth company DNA -- ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Degree from a nationally-recognized and well-regarded four-year institution
- Ability to travel to client sites as necessary (30-40% travel when safe to do so)
Estimated salary range: $90,825 - $127,050
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It's the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe - who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce - not shift - the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Atlanta, Georgia, Chicago, Illinois, and Omaha, Nebraska.
Global Healthcare Exchange, LLC and its North American subsidiaries (collectively, “GHX”) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any status protected by applicable law. This EEO policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including hiring, training and development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, termination, layoffs, social and recreational programs, and retirement.