Success Architect - Customer Service Management at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Customer Outcomes Success Architect - Customer Service Management specialist will be responsible for assisting clients transform their Customer Service and Support (CS&S) functions utilizing ServiceNow's platform to achieve their business outcomes. The Success Architect will develop and maintain senior level relationships leading to the client's product adoption, realization of business outcomes, renewals, and expansion of ServiceNow offerings within their business.
An ideal candidate will have achieved a senior level position and successful track record in CS&S organizations and/or equivalent management consulting firms focused on technology and organizational transformation within the CS&S space. They will have demonstrated the ability to become a trusted advisor to C-level client leaders and facilitate customer success by assisting them with business value identification, road mapping, as well as advising and defining successful execution strategies within the context of CS&S and how best to get the most value from our ServiceNow products.
What you get to do in this role:
- Assist in the design and execution of Customer Service digital transformation programs across multiple clients
- Provide subject matter guidance to customers in the realm of Customer Service Management, Field Service Management and Connected Operations. Guide customers on what we are seeing other customers are doing and help prevent customers from getting into tough situations by over-customizing
- Develop strong executive relationships with heads of CS&S business leaders
- Understand business objectives and develop customer roadmap
- Engage senior business leaders on best practice and explain the implications of functional decisions on the KPIs that matter to a CS&S leader such as NPS, CSAT, % case deflection, increased revenue, reduced cost, etc.
- Define, realize, and benchmark business value
- Define and execute winning delivery models with our partners and build relationships with the ecosystem
- Develop implementation strategies and readiness process to accelerate time to value
- Establish delivery operating model governance
- Advocate/champion ServiceNow's best practices
- Contribute thought leadership on CS&S and link that to how advisory, expert services, and partner delivery
- Deliver against our KPIs for the team such as NPS, improving adoption of products, business value realization and renewal of CS accounts
- BA/BS or equivalent10+ years of experience in customer-facing leadership role assisting customers with Customer Service transformations
- Proven track record of success at F50-500 accounts and building executive relationships
- Knowledge of customer service management, field service management, customer self-service, customer community and knowledge management processes / technologies
- Understanding of operating models, issues and imperatives driving digital transformation in Customer Success and Support functions
- Ideally ServiceNow CSM & FSM certified. If not, experience and knowledge of ServiceNow's Customer Service Management toolset or equivalent leading SaaS offerings such as Salesforce ServiceCloud and Oracle ServiceCloud
- Experience in on of key verticals a plus, Telco, FinServe, Healthcare
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcome and value realization
- Track record of expanding offerings with clients
- Experience owning outcomes/accountability to a CxO position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.