Team Lead, Client Success
What we do
Civis Analytics helps leading businesses, nonprofits, and government use data to identify, attract, and engage customers, constituents, and citizens. With a blend of proprietary data, technology and advisory services, and an interdisciplinary team of data scientists, developers, and survey science experts, Civis helps organizations stop guessing and start using statistical proof to guide decisions. Learn more about Civis at www.civisanalytics.com.
Who we are
At Civis, we have opportunities for aapplicants who are newcomers, seasoned professionals, and anywhere in between. Our teams are energized by complex challenges and value diversity of thought. Opportunities to stand out and inspire happen daily and we trust and encourage you to act on your ideas – no matter how big they are. We offer you the tools and community you need to do your best work. Each of us is committed to holding ourselves accountable for results, challenging the status quo and finding new ways to grow our company and each other.
About the Role
As Manager of Client Success, you will be managing a group of Client Success Analysts and the Tier 1 support team. This role maintains the balance between the reactive support of client tickets, and the proactive support of client success. You will be responsible for innovating & setting best practices and ensuring the teams deliver a best in class experience for our clients.
You will also work as part of the Civis Analytics cross functional team to ensure the success of our clients and guarantee their requests are resolved in a timely manner. You will be responsible requests are escalated properly and the proper stakeholders are included. You will stay closely involved until resolution, ensuring the client is satisfied with the result.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5-7 years supporting and driving external client success with software solutions
- Experience leading a team with a focus on client success
- Experience with ticketing systems such as Zendesk or Salesforce.
- Demonstrated success understanding client challenges and needs, and mapping them to solutions and action
- Interest in and ability to master new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility with working hours and potential travel
- 5+ years enterprise software experience
- Experience with SQL, Python or R, Tableau and statistics
- Experience in software training
Why Civis Analytics?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing tech startup focused on continued learning, mentorship, and internal promotion
- Competitive benefits including flexible PTO, 401K match with immediate vesting, as well as health, dental, and vision benefits
- Downtown open office environment near great restaurants and all public transportation options
Civis embraces the individuality of our employees and we celebrate each other's differences. Our products, services, and culture benefit from and thrive on the unique perspectives brought by each person in our Civis community. We're proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, age, sex, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us [email protected]
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
EEO IS THE LAW