Technical Account Analyst
Technical Account Analyst
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. More than 11 years later, that spirit still defines our culture. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for an astute Technical Account Analyst. Is it you?
You excel in collaborative environments and know how to lead a team through the lifecycle of a project. With a strong aptitude to learn new things, your intellectual curiosity drives you to success. You have a demonstrated ability to be organized and give careful attention to detail at all times. You’re an analytical thinker who understands the keys to transforming business goals into workable solutions, and you effectively manage every requirement along the way.
Here’s what a Technical Account Analyst does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Translate client’s business requirements into application definitions, workflows, business processes, solutions, and ultimately, user stories.
- Create and maintain system-related documentation, such as: business, system, and functional requirements; process flows; status reports; and configuration worksheets.
- Manage the solutions through deployment, training, and hand-off activities.
- Identify problems and research alternatives by consulting with peers.
- Thoroughly test the solution internally and lead clients through external user acceptance testing.
- Prepare hand-off and custom project-training documents.
- In collaboration with Implementation Manager, prepare presentations, gain consensus from client and implementation teams, and implement solutions.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to explore process improvement initiatives, measure results, and refine processes to achieve business objectives.
You bring a lot to the table.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Project coordination or management experience.
- 3+ years in a SaaS environment.
- Experience with data transformation, SAML single sign-on concepts, and Agile methodology.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office, casual attire—jeans and a t-shirt are always okay!
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid Time Off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid Sick Time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- And we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.