Third Party Cybersecurity Analyst-Developer
Discover. A more rewarding way to work.At Discover Financial Services, you’ll find yourself in the company of some of the industry’s smartest and most reliable professionals. And at a company that rewards dedication, values innovation and supports growth.Thrive in an environment that promotes teamwork and shared success. Build on a foundation of mutual respect. Join the company that understands rewarding careers like no other, with this exceptional opportunity:
Third Party Cybersecurity Controls Management is seeking an analyst-developer to support an internal cybersecurity controls program for third-parties. The program includes a comprehensive, risk-based methodology for identifying and assessing third party access to systems and data. Activities include identification of all access points, systems, people and processes, analyzing against cybersecurity requirements, and automation to ensure consistent and repeatable processes.Were looking for talented, self-motivated, and experienced professionals who have a strong passion for analysis and recognizing discrepancies. Whether youre a seasoned security engineer, application developer or data analyst in search of a unique and exciting challenge, were looking for new members to join our team.
- Create automated solutions to identify, evaluate risk and enable remediation of security issues and/or vulnerabilities
- Develop process to ensure alignment with compliance to audit, regulatory and legal requirements
- Write code to automate data collection and analysis processes
- Build and maintain effective relationships with peers and internal business partners, and external business partners
- Work closely with management to support the strategic direction of the team
- Support Cybersecurity projects and initiatives to ensure complete and timely delivery of key objectives
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Technical skills (e.g. searching and extracting data from Splunk, Tufin, LDAP, etc.)
- Analyze above data for themes/patterns and applicable controls
- Ability to write code to automate processes
- Programming experience to interface with existing applications (e.g. APIs)
- Develop conclusions and communicate to stakeholders
- Experience with data analytics, data science or application development
- Prefer experience with IT infrastructure (e.g. servers, network switches, network security devices, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- CISSP or similar security certifications, desired
#LI-KE We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.