Vice President, Customer Service
Vice President, Customer Service
FTD Companies, we continually evolve the business by promoting a culture where service from our Call Center help transforms our business through customer-meaningful solutions, prompt responses, and business-impacting results. We strive for the best end-to-end customer experiences, reinforced through the closed-loop process of communication, and flawless delivery with high perceived quality as well as value for every order.
We are searching for top-level Vice President of Customer Service to join us at FTD Companies. As the VP of Customer Service you will take a leading role in building and establishing relationships with our customer base for our Floral-brand E-Commerce business. You will lead us in reimagining our Service Centers, responsible for developing and implementing multi-channel strategies. You will be responsible for providing world-class customer care programs that drive customer satisfaction and market leadership. You will improve FTD's NPS score, ultimately, bring FTD to the cutting edge of E-Commerce customer experience.
You will contribute to building a customer-focused response team that thrives on customer satisfaction and retention as we navigate retail seasons. You will also help with;
- Creating a best in class integrated, modern and sophisticated customer care experience which will be the focal point of the enterprise as the company continues to evolve, consolidate and unite its global footprint into a fluid and consistent brand identity and experience.
- Driving digital care within FTD to become a premier customer care function with a truly omnichannel approach to customer engagement.
- Identifying, designing, and implementing process improvement interventions to maximize organizational effectiveness and efficiency to drive performance and deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Driving the customer willingness to recommend digital care interactions across the FTD customer base, which will inherently reduce traditional call center dependency by making the digital channels the preferred channels for customer experience.
- Ensuring that the right people are in place and that agents are high energy, modern and can reinvent the call centers into a digitally and socially focused operation.
What we seek is a Vice President, Customer Service with the ability to handle high volume call center activity while coaching and mentoring employees and peers to succeed. These are what we are looking for;
- To create effective partnerships with the various Brand GMs to ensure customer service is aligned with the voice and message of each of the FTD brands.
- Act as ambassador and spokesperson of the Customer Care Unit into the broader business, communicating progress, challenges, and opportunities identified by the function.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience incomparably scaled and complex multi-channel organizations.
- Ability to set KPIs as well as metrics about the short and long-term development of new social and digital channels which effectively measure the success of the transition.
- Advanced knowledge of voice and phone technology in a service center environment, including automated call distribution systems (ACD), and integration with corporate systems and databases.
What we offer is anopportunity to be a part of a team that shines under pressure and challenges you exceed your goals. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of the business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We much enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part Customer Service team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Aimee Baldassaro, SVP, Customer Experience
Location: Downers Grove
Hours: Full-time Monday through Friday
Connect on LinkedIn with the Recruiter: Duarte R Mendonca