Vice President, Customer Service
Vice President, Customer Service
FTD, we are continually evolving the business by promoting a culture of service within our Call Center. Helping transforms our business through customer-meaningful solutions, prompt responses, and business-impacting results. We strive for the best end-to-end customer experiences, reinforced through the closed-loop process of communication, and flawless delivery with high perceived quality as well as value for every order.
We are searching for top-level Vice President of Customer Service to join us at FTD. You will take a leading role in building and establishing relationships with our customer base for our Floral-brand E-Commerce business. You will lead us in reimagining our Service Centers, responsible for developing and implementing multi-channel strategies. You will be responsible for providing world-class customer care programs that drive customer satisfaction and market leadership. You will improve FTD's NPS score, ultimately, bring FTD to the cutting edge of E-Commerce customer experience.
Growth & Strategy
The company will hang its hat on four primary areas of focus to win in the industry.
- Growing and deepening our florist relationships going back to our roots of enabling florists not just to survive but thrive as locally owned businesses throughout the continent. Offering exceptional systems and services harnessing the power of FTD's analytics, marketing, technology, and service teams.
- We are creating Amazing end-to-end customer experiences for our customers of florists, 3PL drop-shippers, plant, and gift businesses served by ftd.com, proflowers.com, and several other URL's.
- We are growing and developing partnership marketing opportunities, with Companies where flowers make sense as a complementary companion. Retail, corporate, event sites, dating sites, the possibilities are endless. Also, back-end partnerships, to enhance the customer experience for delivery, payments, distributed commerce.
- Modern, smart, scalable, flexible, rapid, and frequent deployment of remarkable technologies to enable all of the above.
You will contribute to building a customer-focused response team that thrives on customer satisfaction and retention as we navigate retail seasons. You will also help with;
- Call Center Management - You will be creating a best in class integrated, modern and sophisticated customer care experience which will be the focal point of the enterprise as the company continues to evolve, consolidate and unite its global footprint into a fluid and consistent brand identity and experience with our B2B and B2C customers. Oversee all contract renewals and negotiations.
- Digitally Curious - You will driving digital care within FTD to become a premier customer care function with a truly omnichannel approach to customer engagement and advancing the customer's willingness to recommend digital care interactions across the FTD customer base, which will inherently reduce traditional call center dependency by making the digital channels the preferred channels for customer experience into a digitally and socially focused operation.
- Analytical - You will identifying, designing, and implementing process improvement interventions to maximize organizational effectiveness and efficiency to drive performance and deliver an exceptional customer experience using consumer insight across all channels. Advanced data analytics tools can help businesses uncover business-critical insights and gain a competitive edge. Work with internal teams to structure analytics roadmap.
- Flexible of Mind - You will lead the focus on structural diversity defining who we are by how we serve the customer from both B2B and B2C. Your mental ability to switch from previously held beliefs to new situations, and maturing multiple concepts simultaneously, such as the rise of customer-centricity, and often criticized metrics like average handle time coupled with first contact resolution.
- Work Ethic & Connectivity - You will be ensuring that the right people are in place and that agents are high energy, modern and can reinvent the call centers. Be a role model of courtesy and respectfulness when interacting with the team.
What we seek is a Vice President, Customer Service with the ability to handle high volume call center activity while coaching and mentoring employees and peers to succeed. These are what we are looking for;
- To create effective partnerships with the Floral GM to ensure customer service is aligned with the voice and message of each of the FTD brands.
- Act as ambassador and spokesperson of the Customer Care Unit into the broader business, communicating progress, challenges, and opportunities identified by the function.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience incomparably scaled and complex multi-channel organizations, and call center Sr. level leadership experience with BPO operations.
- Ability to set KPIs as well as metrics about the short and long-term development of new social and digital channels which effectively measure the success of the transition.
- Advanced knowledge of voice and phone technology in a service center environment, including automated call distribution systems (ACD), and integration with corporate systems and databases.
What we offer is an opportunity to be a part of a team that shines under pressure and challenges you exceed your goals. We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas of the business as we push for efficiency and collaboration. We much enjoy all the benefits of working for a digital E-Commerce Company.
Join us and contribute to our digital transformation! While you are part Customer Service team, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few high-traffic E-Commerce companies that can offer you the possibility of adding your fingerprint on the development and resurgence of a 109-year-old company.
Reporting to: Aimee Baldassaro, SVP, Customer Experience
Location: Downers Grove
Hours: Full-time Monday through Friday
Connect on LinkedIn with the Recruiter: Duarte R Mendonca #LI-DM1