Vice President, Customer Success at FOURKITES
FourKites’ Customer Success team is responsible for the health and organic growth of our global customer base. FourKites customers are the world’s largest companies, multi-national shippers and household names. Our Customer Success team ensures these large enterprises realize the value of the FourKites platform, continue to expand their visibility programs, and invest further with FourKites. They partner with customers to drive product adoption, measure ROI, and achieve their business goals. The Customer Success team is responsible for customer renewal, and partners closely with our Sales team to upsell and cross-sell within our customer base.
As the Vice President of Customer Success, you will lead the global Customer Success team with current team members in Chicago, Chennai, and Amsterdam. The ideal candidate will be equally passionate about FourKites solutions, customer outcomes, and leading and inspiring a team.
- Define and lead strategic initiatives for the global Customer Success team aimed at maintaining high renewal rates, preventing churn, improving product adoption and consistent usage, while ensuring high customer satisfaction and reference-ability.
- Own Customer Success OKRs, collaborating with the Executive Leadership team to ensure alignment with company goals
- Work collaboratively with other FourKites teams, such as Product Management, Engineering, Customer Support, and Implementation, to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Develop and retain an experienced and effective Customer Success team, including experienced and motivated team Directors and high-potential individual contributors.
- Implement departmental policies, procedures, and quality standards to ensure the highest levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Measure success by defining operational metrics for the team, tracking and sharing those metrics, and taking on initiatives to address any problem areas quickly and efficiently.
- Develop and foster key executive relationships within customer base.
- Directly interact with strategic customers to resolve conflicts and issues with the goal of improving and maintaining positive relationships with FourKites.
- Own the company-wide culture of customer success, elevating the voice of the customer with the product roadmap and other key functional areas.
- 10+ years’ experience in leadership roles in customer-facing organizations, especially in a Customer Success or Account Management function
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience, MBA a plus
- Experience in an Enterprise B2B SaaS company or tech startup
- Familiarity with the Logistics industry is a plus
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Deep understanding of value drivers in contract-based recurring revenue business models
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and build capacity others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with professionals with varying experience, from project managers to executives
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.