Vice President, Partner Development (Remote) at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
We empower people with information and trust
We challenge ideas, not people
We think bigger and keep building
We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.
About the role
Fetch Reward’s next step in evolving the shopping experience will require a Vice President, Partner Development in our Chicago office.
As the Vice President of Partner Development, you will lead our Chicago based Fetch Rewards current partner organization. You will own primary responsibility for the renewal of Fetch existing partners, support of new pilots and management of the teams with day to day responsibility for those partners. Central to the role will be the codification of process by which we manage those accounts both internally and with the client. In this role, you will work closely with multiple functional areas including Business Intelligence, Insights & Analytics, Marketing and Tech. The day to day responsibility will include:
• Day to day management of partner facing team
• Evaluate and refine internal process and reporting for partner team
• Identify incremental opportunities for Fetch growth
• Work across functional areas to foster collaboration and productivity
• Responsibilities and/or measurement of success will evolve over time and be appropriately addressed during period reviews
Skills we believe you need for this position:
- Minimum of 10 years of relationship management experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Passion for helping brands strengthen their relationship with the consumer
- Highly organized and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- An odd affinity for the pace of work that a startup offers
- You find yourself excited to tell people about what we're building here at Fetch Rewards. You wake up truly excited because you know what you do today will directly impact a young growing company.
- Experience delivering marketing communication, technology or data-driven solutions to CPG organizations