Vice President Strategic Accounts
SPINS, a Chicago-based SaaS company, is seeking to hire a VP Strategic Accounts to join its growing team.
By leveraging SPINS’ industry-leading proprietary data and analytics, our technology enables deeper, more engaged relationships between Retailers, Brands and Consumers through our platform, web, and mobile products.
We are searching for an individual that has experience in the Natural, Organic, Health & Wellness industry and will enable provide valuable insights and solutions to drive sales.
WHO ARE WE?
- We eat collaboration and curiosity for breakfast
- We communicate quickly and succinctly
- We believe in roles instead of jobs
- We take initiative independently and hurdle challenges together
- We discuss, debate, decide and do with the same rapidity as we iterate our platform
- We are a talent ecosystem whose health is predicated on each individual’s ability to support every other individual’s success.
WHO ARE YOU?
- Someone energetic, empathic and earnest
- Someone who wakes each morning thinking of which opportunity they will grab today
- Someone that refuses to give up when the path isn’t paved
- Someone that consistently delivers quality work on schedule
- Someone who would rather build the right tool to do the job than wait until they’re handed one
- A creative thinker as adept at looking at the Big Picture as they are at the details
- An obsessive perfectionist that knows when to put down the paintbrush and ship
- The kind of person that can expertly use an Onion headline as an analogy in a serious strategy meeting.
WHAT DO WE NEED?
SPINS is looking for a VP Strategic Accounts; someone who is a client management executive with extensive experience cultivating and leading high level client relationships, customer success initiatives and sales strategy for key accounts (>$3M). The VP Strategic Accounts will work with clients to focus on solutions for their business goals through creative problem solving at all levels using diplomacy and leadership skills and will establish a track record of building long-term satisfied client relationships, due to their ability to understand a client's business at the highest level and deliver measurable results.
A respected and inspiring leader who educates clients with finesse and tact, the VP Strategic Accounts will ultimately raise perceived value of SPINS resources, products and services, resulting in targeted renewal rates and incremental revenue growth. They'll possess the ability to manage up, down and across external organization as well as to manage intersections between clients and their other agencies, vendors and partners. For assigned accounts, the Leader will be responsible for creating the overall strategy and roadmap for business development, account management and project management and works to influence the resourcing needed to support clients' business.
The Leader will act as a strong business manager for assigned accounts, participating in the setting of revenue goals, actively forecasting potential, maintaining ongoing sales pipeline and tracking sales activity based on agreed goals. In addition, they'll be responsible for assisting clients in developing business cases and value propositions for proposed solutions. Partnering with senior SPINS executives to help develop requirements, the VP Strategic Accounts will influence the creation of new solutions and services to take to the market.
YOU PROBABLY HAVE...
- BS/BA Degree in a related field
- CPG industry experience is a must have
- Other experience that will increase likelihood of success: SaaS, professional services, agency, retail