Reverb is seeking a leader who shares in our passion for delighting our customers-- a principle on which we were founded.
This role requires “hands on” leadership and mentoring skills to ensure we are providing top-notch support to our customers. This person will leverage performance management techniques to achieve scale and efficiency-- looking at the big picture and converting high-level needs into action items for our teams.
Our ideal candidate is driven by passion for music and delighting customers, and brings a solid background of customer service best practices. They should be accustomed to managing and deploying critical initiatives simultaneously across teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Promote and enable excellence, upholding customer-centric mentality that Reverb is founded on.
- Leverage analytics and KPIs to foster product innovation and improved support.
- Develop support strategy based on quality and quantity, considering performance management, productivity and cost effectiveness across front-lines and tier 2 support.
- Inspire and mentor a group of 40+ critical thinking problem solvers by driving ongoing training, performance evaluation and promotion.
- Work with other departmental leaders to ensure that CE(Customer Engagement) team is helping drive new product and marketing initiatives.
- Establish policies and procedures that accommodate our customers while managing expenses.
- Expand global support across teams and time zones based on customer demand.
- Proven people manager with experience overseeing customer support teams of 40+.
- Analytical thinker with the ability to pull data and translate that into a meaningful narrative.
- Architect who can carve out tiers and specializations that promote efficiency and career development.
- Nimble with a knack for mobilizing resources based on demand.
- Inspirational leader with demonstrable ability to rally people behind radical change for a good cause.
- Empathetic listener who is committed to delivering and receiving feedback that promotes growth.
- Learner who constantly challenges status quo in terms of stats, processes and systems-- forward thinker who anticipates and prepares for challenges while taking calculated risks.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary and stock options in a high growth company.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative is valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment-- no 80 hour weeks.
- 401k with 4% match.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- A MacBook Air, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.
- Discounts on music gear.