VP of Operations
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a VP of Operations to execute the vision of the CEO and lead our operational teams.
- Build and lead all operational teams (Sales, Marketing, Operations).
- Ensure cross-functional coordination, revenue recognition and alignment of KPIs across the organization.
- Lead business planning, goal-setting, and establish measurement/analytics framework and cadence. Provide analytics and reporting for the leadership team.
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Assist with executive level hiring and identifying people needs across the organization.
- 10+ years of experience, building and leading strategy, operations, sales, and marketing teams.
- Proven track record scaling hi growth tech companies. Comfortable navigating ambiguity in a startup environment.
- Inspiring leader who has constructed high-performing multi-functional organizations.
- Highly creative and strategic: track record of creating innovative and sound strategy for growth.
- Flawless organization & execution: proven ability to execute quickly and effectively against business strategy, driving complex project roadmaps to completion
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Management consulting/business strategy experience highly preferred.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance.
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Profit sharing program
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
- Work out of the inspiring 1871 space, access to events and mentors
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.