Associate Product Manager at Pangea Money Transfer
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:24 a.m. (CST) on Monday, January 31, 2022
Pangea offers a smarter way for people to move money around the world to friends and family. Founded in 2012, Pangea started with a mission to revolutionize the remittance industry by providing customers a powerful, easy-to-use mobile application to send money internationally. Since then, we have grown to offer additional products and services to help underbanked immigrants gain financial independence.
Pangea operates as an independent subsidiary under Enova International (NYSE: ENVA). Also headquartered in Chicago, Enova is a leading financial technology company offering accessible credit to millions of customers. Together, Pangea and Enova are on a mission to help hardworking people get access to fair financial services.
As Pangeans, we value introspection, accountability, empowerment, excellence, and above all, kindness. We believe in a fierce dedication to customer experience. We know that diversity is the key to innovation and creativity. If you have a growth mindset and you thrive under pressure, you’re a great fit for our team!
About the role
We’re looking for an Associate Product Manager to execute on Pangea’s roadmap and drive the performance of the Pangea Money Transfer apps. This position will be responsible for launching and optimizing product features that increase customer satisfaction and achieve company goals. This role will work closely with engineering counterparts and will report to one of Pangea’s Senior Product Managers.
As Associate Product Manager, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with Senior Product Managers to execute a product strategy and roadmap aligned to the company goals and budget.
- Develop expertise in all the details related to our customers, product, and competition.
- Gather, analyze, and synthesize product requirements from key stakeholders at the company.
- Write the requirements documents that guide the engineering development process for the mobile applications and backend changes.
- Create wireframes and UI/UX research and briefing documents.
- Provide visibility into the overall funnel performance and ad hoc reports that analyze the performance of new features and product launches.
- Execute A/B tests on the platform that can help improve conversion and retention rates.
- Manage new feature rollouts
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS or MS degree in computer science or related degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in a product management or business analyst role.
- Experience working with teams in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- The ability to communicate qualitative and quantitative results clearly, succinctly, and confidently in verbal and written communications.
- Utilized product planning tools such as JIRA.
- Familiarity with the Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience writing user stories, building wireframes, working with engineers and organizing releases.
Pangea is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Read Full Job Description