Location: Chicago or Fully Remote (within the US)
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
The Chief Product Officer is a visionary leader responsible for overseeing Envoy's product portfolio's vision & strategy, ensuring its growth & enhancement.
As our CPO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with all relevant executives to ensure that the product is aligned with the Company's culture, strategy, vision, and sales/business objectives
- Overseeing the product organization including product management, and design
- Owning the entire product roadmap and execution
- Focusing on customer needs to deliver a delightful product experience working closely with the customer success teams, running focus groups, UX research and directly engaging customers daily
- Defining product/feature packaging, alignment with the market segmentation, and product marketing strategy for the go-to-market
- Taking full r esponsibility for a product's constant refinement so that it continues to appeal to loyal customers and attract new ones
- Making objective, data-driven decisions by way of consistently defining and analyzing metrics related to product performance and feedback
- Orchestrating processes across multiple departments, and coordinate principals (across Product, Marketing, Engineering, and service delivery etc.) to meet key product and marketing objectives
- Building, mentoring and training a highly efficient product management organization
- Studying and understanding the market to identify new target segments and markets and evaluate market trends, while considering new approaches to delivering value to customers
- Acting as an external spokesperson for the organization, including engineering and marketing led events. Meet with prospective and live customers to assist in sales and relationship building, and gain insight into potential product enhancements and add-ons, and to understand customer desires and needs
- Effectively communicating and contributing at Board meetings and ability to liaise with Board outside formal meetings
- Building effective processes and develop metrics to assess the success of products and features
- Minimum of 15 x years working of product development within a highly regulated industry; product marketing experience a plus
- 5+ years of management experience
- Extensive experience in B2B or B2C product development and modification to sell to different market segments, as required
- Experience with establishing and running focus groups
- Experience growing and scaling a team and product offering
- Proven experience in product development, analytics, and design
- Demonstrated experience in project management and product ownership
- Genuine passion for segmenting the user base as per sales statements, to ensure an effective product offering to various market segments
- Experience working in a similar role with a SaaS or HRIS product, highly desirable
- A never-ending drive to make products better, and more relevant, and imparting this motivation onto other Leaders
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Envoy Global has several safety protocols in place to protect employees, customers, and visitors.
You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.