Compliance Product Manager at DRW
DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1,000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a Compliance Product Manager, you’ll act as a liaison between DRW Compliance business stakeholders and software engineers to define and develop functional requirements for the firm’s compliance technology and tools. You’ll play a critical role in the successful expansion, optimization and implementation of these systems to meet business needs.
What you will do in this role:
- Work closely with technology team to design, develop, deliver and maintain best-in-class compliance systems
- Work closely with Compliance team and other internal stakeholders to understand their technology needs and to develop and document business requirements, acceptance criteria and test cases
- Communicate requirements, domain expertise, and big picture concepts to technical teams
- Act as liaison between DRW Compliance business stakeholders and software engineers to identify and resolve issues
- Ensure that any technology implementation meets stated business requirements
- Manage prioritization of new feature development
What is needed in this role:
- 5+ years of experience analyzing and translating business needs to create functional requirements
- Significant experience providing business/systems analysis for software development
- Familiarity with data systems and software development practices
- Domain experience; strong knowledge of financial markets and industry trends
- Proven leadership abilities; a self-starter who can work independently to drive results across several teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to tailor communications to different audiences as needed and ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Strategic thinking; ability to synthesize team requests and industry trends
- Strong business acumen; analytical and problem-solving skills necessary to identify trends and root issues and recommend solutions that support the company’s business objectives
- Strong organizational and presentation skills; professional demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree required; academic background in Engineering or Project Management preferred
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.