Kin + Carta is a digital transformation organization. As one of the key strategic pillars Kin + Carta Connect is a full-service digital agency that strategizes, designs, builds, implements, tests, and optimizes world-class, global and multi-channel experiences.
The Digital Strategy Manager helps shape digital strategies for our clients, including customer experience strategy, digital maturity, customer data strategy, technology/platform strategy, and brand strategy. This role should be able to apply strategic frameworks to help the team discover, define and align on an experience vision and strategic roadmap for our clients.
The Digital Strategy Manager will work with other disciplines in order to distill data and findings into actionable insights. This individual should be able to weave a coherent story that demonstrates the work in context to be able to achieve consensus from client stakeholders.
In addition, this role should be knowledgeable about the various platforms and marketing technologies that can help expedite a clients digital maturity, including Content Management Systems, Commerce Tools, and a large assortment of experience, analytics, optimization and marketing tools and enablers.
- Owns the strategy externally with the client ensuring business decisions are informed by it and made accordingly
- Owns the strategy internally with the wider team - guiding delivery and influencing key project decisions - supporting the team to implement the strategy effectively and efficiently
- Lead interview plan and guide the delivery including interviewing senior business stakeholders and clients
- Facilitate workshops with various teams and stakeholders
- Coordinate research to drive towards an experience vision and strategic roadmap
- Mentor junior strategy resources
- Wide knowledge of industry or brand strategies - ability to reference case studies and strategies to apply to the current situation (with the flexibility to create unique solutions)
- Able to create sophisticated write-ups outlining business challenges, synthesizing information from multiple interview sources, balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders in recommendations
- Experience leading complex client meetings with senior stakeholders
- Able to develop direct relationships with senior clients - becoming their strategic consultant/trusted advisor and support other team members developing client relationship skills
- Able to manage difficult client expectations, ensure they feel the value of insight & strategy and the solutions provided
- Proficient at data manipulation and analysis - ability to ladder this up to the bigger picture - business goals
- Defines and crafts larger scale deliverables within the context of strategy-led or more integrated work.
- Applies expertise to create integration between areas that impact client business and strategy and core strategy development.
- Knowledgeable of digital and marketing technology platforms, including CMS (e.g., Adobe AEM, Sitecore, Episerver, Acquia) and Commerce (e.g, Episerver, Magento, Shopify, Salesforce, Commerce Tools, SAP)
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.